• Terrorist soil

Votes: 46 90.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
So Im kinda confused as to why you had this poll. I dont think anyone here would want to have terrorists on our land.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Seems like you have bought into Dubya's stupid ass rethoric to me. Armies ain't good at fighting terrorist at all. Maybe we should fight the war on drugs by invading Columbia and Mexico. BWAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
swjohnsey said:
Seems like you have bought into Dubya's stupid ass rethoric to me. Armies ain't good at fighting terrorist at all. Maybe we should fight the war on drugs by invading Columbia and Mexico. BWAHAHAHA!!!

:spit: :lol: So why did you vote on our land.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You were on the thread about Kerry go back and check out the discussion. Some one has all ready voted for Americin soil. I'm trying to show how many people would rather fight them here. It seems they think it could not happen.I'm not sure. I'm realy wondering how anyone would want to fight them in small town USA or any were in th US. If you try to discuss it they just cut and run. Thanks for asking.

Food for thought, if faught here would track days, a sunday ride, a walk with the kids, friday night out with the boys to pick up some stange, vacations would it be posible?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
whispering smith said:
You were on the thread about Karry go back and check out the discussion. Some one has all ready voted for Americin soil. I'm trying to show how many people would rather fight them here. It seems they think it could not happen.I'm not sure. I'm realy wondering how anyone would want to fight them in small town USA or any were in th US. If you try to discuss it they just cut and run. Thanks for asking.

I think it could happen here, if we pull out of Iraq I think the terrorists will follow us back. IMHO we should level their entire country and start over. Maybe even make a game out of it like sim Iraq.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
swjohnsey said:
No one ask them to fly a plane into the trade center. If you want drugs (demand) then thay'll supply them. Its all about supply and demand when it comes to drugs. Stick to the point at hand. The war on terrorism.

·
Registered
489 Posts
whispering smith said:
I agree its not going good but cut and run is not the answer.
A lot of good has happened also. Voteing is the biggest one.

It's american, not americain soil, you goddam frenchman :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Terrorism is here. I know cause I'm on the front line of it. It's just a matter of time before another strike happens. Protect our soil. VIVA USA!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
What the.. you already know there are terrorists here, right? And no, not Mulsim extremists. I am talking about good clean white boys from the good ol US Of A. Or did you forget this guy already?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_mcveigh

Seriously this was one stupid poll. Terrorism is an idea. It cannot be contained to just one country or one region. There are extremists everywhere dude. Stop being afraid. And stop making silly polls with silly questions.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
This thread has "Flame War" written all over it. :headshake

I vote we take the bastards on wherever and whenever they show their pathetic faces or attack our country and our way of life. The majority of americans are tolerant, intelligent people who harbor no bad will twards anyone and for them to blatently attack us is like poking a stick into a hornets nest.

They asked for this war and started it when they started taking hostages, blowing up buildings, killing civilians, beheading people etc. I doubt any other country would have been so benign in their response. Do you think China would have been so forgiving? Hell no! there would have been nuke's flying all over the middle east like fireworks on 4th of July!

Personaly I don't agree with Dubya or any other politician in this day and age, hell, voting is a crap shoot and your forced to pick one evil over another regardless of party but the fact remains, regardless of who was president when the 9/11 attacks occured there was going to be war and retribution plain and simple. The Democrats simply use the current administration as the scapegoat when we all know plain and simple if Kerry had won and was in office we would still be at war, anyone who thinks otherwise is blind or lying to themselves. Hell, Clinton launched Tomahawks into Iraq to take attention off himself during the Monica Lewinsky scandal!!

The sad fact is that the office of President and our entire govenrment has been corrupted by power hungry people who only have their own best interest and the interests of their backers at heart. Our forefathers would turn in their grave if they could see what the ideal they fought and died for had become today.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Yeah, a bunch of Saudis fly an airplane into the WTC and we invade Iraq. Dubya shoulda stayed awake in geography class.

We can fight terrorist, hell we can fight terrorist "over there". The way to fight terrorist ain't with armies. Armies do very poorly against "terrorist". Just ask them Redcoats.

The war on terror is just rethoric, like the war on drugs and the war on poverty. War is a big, profitable business.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sonnyboy11 said:
What the.. you already know there are terrorists here, right? And no, not Mulsim extremists. I am talking about good clean white boys from the good ol US Of A. Or did you forget this guy already?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_mcveigh

Seriously this was one stupid poll. Terrorism is an idea. It cannot be contained to just one country or one region. There are extremists everywhere dude. Stop being afraid. And stop making silly polls with silly questions.
Your response shows how your Idealogy. YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIMMY BOY OR SOMETHING WORSE THEN 911. Whats worse is you can't stand someone else to have a different opinion than your own, it truly show your agenda. Thanks for showing us how many crazy libreal idealogists are out there. Your verbal attacks show me and everyone else that you have a one-track mind and everyone else is stupid,silly,afraid. Not like you, I think it's ok to have a different opinion than mine. Read my signature about fear. Fear is not a option.Thanks again for your response.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
swjohnsey said:
Yeah, a bunch of Saudis fly an airplane into the WTC and we invade Iraq. Dubya shoulda stayed awake in geography class.

We can fight terrorist, hell we can fight terrorist "over there". The way to fight terrorist ain't with armies. Armies do very poorly against "terrorist". Just ask them Redcoats.

The war on terror is just rethoric, like the war on drugs and the war on poverty. War is a big, profitable business.
How would you suggest to take care of this problem?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
swjohnsey said:

The idea behind attacking Iraq was to take out anyone that supports terrorism and honestly I think we should not have stopped there we should hit Turkey and Lebanon and a few other countries that are known to protect and hide terrorist. Since everyone on here that is against Bush likes to be armchair presidents let's hear your idea on how it should be handled hear a bunch of bashing but never hear any ideas about how it should be done.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hangman39 said:
The idea behind attacking Iraq was to take out anyone that supports terrorism and honestly I think we should not have stopped there we should hit Turkey and Lebanon and a few other countries that are known to protect and hide terrorist. Since everyone on here that is against Bush likes to be armchair presidents let's hear your idea on how it should be handled hear a bunch of bashing but never hear any ideas about how it should be done.
:+1:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I would venture to say that most that dislike Bush would also have an issue with however was President. They would still find fault with whatever the current administration was doing. They seem to do a lot of complaining but not much in the way of contructive arguement for how to fix the situations they dislike.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Need to add another selection to the poll. "WGAF?" Neither political group will be able to stop terrorisim. Weather it be from Home Grown, Muslim, Communist, whatever! Somebody made an interesting point, at one time our countries fore-fathers were considered terrorists, so it just depends on what side of the fence you are on.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts