Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if these Terry Components Terminal Velocity 3's are worth $400? As good/better than Bazazz/Power commander?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
looks like they are harley oriented???? Never heard of them before, stick with power commander or bazzaz!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't think Bazzaz makes an auto-tune for the '05 10R. Saw this and thought it may be an option. Am not finding much about it on the web though. Looks like it is available for all the major Jap bikes. :dontknow:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
you can grab pretty much any bazzaz that controls the injectors piggy back style and fit it to your bike and run the auto tune then..... all these kits (bazzaz and PC3-5) are doing is controlling injector pulse width's.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this auto-tune stuff all it's cracked up to be? Does it actually work as good as a dyno? We have no dyno in our area, actually snow right now LOL. Will a PC3 do the auto tune? That is what I am currently running?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
nope PC3 wont do the autotune, that's what I'm running on my 2011 right now....

I'm planning on running the PCV with autotune.

Its supposed to keep you directly on target but some say that its not exact.... I haven't tried it myself but I'm planning on trying it as soon as I can find a autotune unit for sale or get a good price on them, they are 200 bucks about on ebay for the autotune kit.

if you need a power commander 5 let me know I have one for sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts