Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Enjoying this week with tenzilla before i ship him off to BD. Perfect timing since the weather jumped up in the 70's this week only.

Tenzilla ready to go to A&R Motorsports again and order more parts.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Minutes before we had to part my package arrived and we installed the new pipe on Godzilla.
Tenzilla approved the new Godzilla roar.

On his way to the car that holds the box he will be doomed to till saturday. He remembered the tire we just installed and said to get rid of those strips asap!

Im gonna miss this little guy...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
zilla on the goooooo!!

As it happens yesterday I hear some odd growling and noises so I check the neighbors dog.....nope not him, so WTH could it be(say to meself) so i open the front door and there stands zilla half way free of his humble container and he is HOT!!:angryfire: So bring him in outta the cold and feed him some granola cereal, bowl of water and he finally calms down.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
The afternoon goes by as i'm doing stuff around the house and i go in to get ready for work and come out to leave and zilla has taken a fancy to the minion (stuart) and got him on the BIG chair. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
I come home from work about midnight and everyone is asleep, so i think great the clan will be rested for the days activities.......long about early morning i wake up from a sound sleep to more strange noises so i head to the front room and zilla has now decided to be Santas #1 elf and build stuff in the front room.:crackup:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
travels

Tis the season for bright lights, mistletoe, reindeers and GOATS, yes these horned fellas took a fancy to zilla as he was doing his damndest to get some feed, they sniffed all the while keeping a watchful on on the newcomer..:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Tenzilla has also taken a fancy to christmas festivities and decided to hang by the pretty tree decorated with colored bulbs, ornaments and lights with his elf slippers to keep his claws warm.:crackup:

BD

Attachments

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Drunk, wild times with TenZilla.... he's bad, bad.....

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
First off guys let me say a big thank you to member Duhastme for doing the footwork on this. Here is the pm he sent me...

This is about tenzilla and another forum remember. I live in the area by Misleadb4, so I volunteered to stop by the gentleman's house to see what the situation was. Turns out he passed away about a year ago, in a motorcycle accident.

Here is a link to a news article on it:Fort Myers motorcycle crash kills one - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

I am unsure how to present this information to fellow board memebers, if you would like i can make a RIP thread on it? Dont want to offend anyone, also it was a good bit ago.

As well how to inform the thread on tenzilla not coming back, and if i could volunteer to replace the item? Discuss here..http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f32/site-mascot-334194.html#post4312354

Any help or input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'm am very sad to report this. Guys if we want to continue to do this we are going to need another mascot. I don't think its proper to try and recover Tenzilla after this. Its only right that he is where he is. Just post your input on what you think is best. This tradition belongs to the members so its up to you guys as to how we proceed. Thanks,
or10r.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.