·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Here are the couple I took last night, He could really feel the power of the sleeping giant in the BigCat, and he tried on the shoei mike at RD practically forced me to buy, bec it matches my kawi jacket and paint scheme. notice the fire in his eyes

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
that could work, Or10r and I could decide who gets him each time based on member activity and if theres a big event going down.

I wanted to redo the pictures with him on my bike since its the 1st. I like how my windscreen spikes go with the spikes on his back in the front pic

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Just checked out the rates and time to send him, and if I ship it out Monday hell have it Tuesday for his track day on Friday then hed have to send it back out the following Monday to get it to cali with enough time to prep for the race.

I would also suggest we keep the same box for shipments to save money, its a Fed Ex Box that holds him just fine and could just cut the tape between shipments and then reapply later.

Ill also throw in a small notebook that we could fill up with dates gotten and shipped out with Usernames and locations

Attachments

·
Always On Mod
1,840 Posts
We had a fun weekend!! Tenzilla helped keep our corner locked down and got some pics in the paddock after Saturday's races.

Tenzilla watched over the track
Then he got used to the flags
After the races we checked out some WSBK garages
We went to a press conference
We met Tom Sykes
Apparently Tenzilla likes scooters:dontknow:
We met some nice folks from Latus Motors Racing, Jason Disalvo and Elena Myers team
All in all it was a very fun time... On to the next stop

Attachments

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
well tenzilla enjoyed his stay in seattle, he got to see some of the city, some of our tracks...however i forgot about pictures for most of it

do you even lift bro?

·
Vendor
6,760 Posts
Tenzilla was interested in our semi so we gave him the tour...

We put him to work upstairs cleaning out the mess from the race season.

He got side-tracked after just a few minutes.

He was checking out the VIP lounge...mirrors on the walls and ceilings. We had to get him out of there.

Breaker, breaker...

We found something a little more his size...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
He made it...also made himself right at home....Mike for RD sent him over in some new swag l, and I had to toss in the hat cuz it's to Damn colder in Nashville right now

Attachments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Getting acquainted with the rest of the family...he even had to bust out the nun chucks just to make sure the dog wasnt gonna try any shenanigans

Attachments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
TenZ gettin down on some GTA 5...I should have known something wasn't right when the first thing he asked was "do you have a heavy MG" and "where's the cop shop"?...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Went to a Xmas party on Sunday...tenzilla spent most of the time there trying to figure out how to fire her up.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.