Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
We had a fun weekend!! Tenzilla helped keep our corner locked down and got some pics in the paddock after Saturday's races.

Tenzilla watched over the track
Then he got used to the flags
After the races we checked out some WSBK garages
We went to a press conference
We met Tom Sykes
Apparently Tenzilla likes scooters:dontknow:
We met some nice folks from Latus Motors Racing, Jason Disalvo and Elena Myers team
All in all it was a very fun time... On to the next stop
was that jenny besaw you snapped a pic of tenzilla with? didn't know she made it all the way down for the races (she's a racer from up here)

·
Always On Mod
1,839 Posts
was that jenny besaw you snapped a pic of tenzilla with? didn't know she made it all the way down for the races (she's a racer from up here)
looks like her :lol:

I didn't know who she was, but her friend on the left was hassling me about walking around with a stuffed animal, so i got them to take a pic. honestly i didn't know it was DiSalvo and Elena Myers' team until i look back at the pics

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
looks like her :lol:

I didn't know who she was, but her friend on the left was hassling me about walking around with a stuffed animal, so i got them to take a pic. honestly i didn't know it was DiSalvo and Elena Myers' team until i look back at the pics
i believe it is her i just didnt know she went to laguna. also, disalvo, awesome dude, myers, awesome chick, too bad you didn't get to meet em.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I got to meet Myers on Sunday, she was really cool, and chatted with us for a bit
awesome! i'm trying to plan 1 of 3 trips in the next few months either riding to mexico or a track weekend at thunderhill so hopefully i'll have a cool opportunity for some tenzilla photobombs

·
Chairman of the Board
16,009 Posts
Yeah, we need to have the discussion of where Tenzilla goes next. He's just chillin in my garage now when he could be gathering valuable photo ops...

Paging or10r and BigCat to the thread please:heyyou:
Pm'ming B.C. now.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Naked is up next for him. Naked PM animal ur address and throw I'm in a box!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Really? I never pegged u for the church going type...reference ur many quotes in various signatures :lol:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Its ok friend. To me religion amd the church are a joke. I believe in God and have faith but I don't see y I need to be in a specific building giving money to a group that says god is everywhere and ur sins can only be forgive through confession of a priest.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Its ok friend. To me religion amd the church are a joke. I believe in God and have faith but I don't see y I need to be in a specific building giving money to a group that says god is everywhere and ur sins can only be forgive through confession of a priest.

i'll take this to PM's and save the thread. btw, zilla will be getting a tour of seattle and our local racetracks once he arrives

21 - 40 of 367 Posts