Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
PM Misleadb4 for the address.... If he doesn't reply then I can forward is address to you... You know Tenzilla would love to be around members for the Super Bowl..
Sent him a PM, but alas no response. I can stop by his place if you have his address I can stop by his place and just give a friendly reminder.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
First off guys let me say a big thank you to member Duhastme for doing the footwork on this. Here is the pm he sent me...

This is about tenzilla and another forum remember. I live in the area by Misleadb4, so I volunteered to stop by the gentleman's house to see what the situation was. Turns out he passed away about a year ago, in a motorcycle accident.

Here is a link to a news article on it:Fort Myers motorcycle crash kills one - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

I am unsure how to present this information to fellow board memebers, if you would like i can make a RIP thread on it? Dont want to offend anyone, also it was a good bit ago.

As well how to inform the thread on tenzilla not coming back, and if i could volunteer to replace the item? Discuss here..http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f32/site-mascot-334194.html#post4312354

Any help or input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'm am very sad to report this. Guys if we want to continue to do this we are going to need another mascot. I don't think its proper to try and recover Tenzilla after this. Its only right that he is where he is. Just post your input on what you think is best. This tradition belongs to the members so its up to you guys as to how we proceed. Thanks,
or10r.

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #365

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
RIP Misleadb4..... ride on!!

361 - 367 of 367 Posts