Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

201 - 220 of 367 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Start in the states then send him to other country's?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I think get him to red. Have her do a suit for him like Donkey had. Then get him going again. I like the idea of passing him along but I also think he should be available to ALL zx-10r.net members world wide. Not just U.S. guys.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I think with all he members on here we cant limit him to only traveling the States.

I will do what ever everyone wants as far as a suit or jacket or just leave him the way he is. I really do feel we are missin out if you dont use pins or patches on him tho, to all the places he will visit. That was one of the cool things when you took Donkey to places to take pics, ppl would ask and admire all the badges and pins on him to how far he had traveled.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Tenzilla helped skydork and myself prep our bikes for jennings gp next weekend!

From my Note 3

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
:angryfire: Im jealous!! I love that track! Wish I was goin! You guys have fun and take lots of pics. Be safe in turn 8. :thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Great shots Mike. I felt really bad for you guys when I saw the weather you were having. Im glad it cleared for you.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
I tried to get Mike to strap Tenzilla to the rear seat and go around the track with him on the bike, but he wouldn't do it.

It rained very hard in the morning, and the first sessions was really wet. It was thundering and lightning when we were putting on our leathers. It was drizzling in our second session and just damp by the third session. Lunch break came, clouds parted, and by our first session after lunch, the track was almost completely dry and we were up to speed. It just got better from there! Great times were had by all!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I tried to get Mike to strap Tenzilla to the rear seat and go around the track with him on the bike, but he wouldn't do it.

It rained very hard in the morning, and the first sessions was really wet. It was thundering and lightning when we were putting on our leathers. It was drizzling in our second session and just damp by the third session. Lunch break came, clouds parted, and by our first session after lunch, the track was almost completely dry and we were up to speed. It just got better from there! Great times were had by all!
Nice! One question though, how come u didn't take him around the track when mike became a ninny

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
No u gotta go back and strap him on and see if he flies apart. I dont think u got it lol

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
In the bay area. Haven't had a chance to take him out yet

201 - 220 of 367 Posts