Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont have a motorcycle and probably wont any time in the near future to need the use of these jackets. So up for sale they go, both of them were well over the $300 range when I bought them.

$125 each shipped in the continental USA or best offer for either one. The Chicane was worn the most and is in great shape, neither jacket has any rash or tears on them. Both come with any liner or armour that came with them.

Teknic Chicane
Size 42US
Good summer jacket if you prefer actual leather over balistic stuff

Next up is...

Teknic Lightning
Size 42US

Great cool weather and or Winter jacket. Has a liner and was a really warm jacket and what I used for most of my cold weather riding. This one is practically brand new, I bought it maybe 6 months before I sold my bike.

ON THE EDIT AS OF 2/25/10

Ok early spring bump back to the top....

$50 plus shipping in the USA

I am not out to make money on these jackets I just want them gone as we are moving in the coming weeks. As much as I would like to do that price shipped the shipping is running around $15 per jacket.

So to someone out there this is a smoking deal for practically brand new jackerts that were over $300 when I bought them new.

email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's weird, I can see them right now from my home computer and saw them from my work computer.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problem, just let me know by using my email address in the first post just in case I dont see your reply. Heck if you make me a offer I might sell both of them to you.

Also this might help as well....

Ok another bump for the week before Christmas...

New price as well that hopefully will allow Santa to bring these jackets down someones chimney next week.

$70 shipped in the continental USA

·
Registered
163 Posts
so these are equivalent to a size small?....at least I think thats what it said on the website.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont think so, they are a 42us and i am far from say a small person in some places.

5'9 and 190 is not usually called small, more like fat in most places.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i see where you saw the small, i dont know how the metric measurement compaires to the s/m/l that people like joe rocket uses.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hmm...ive had a cortech leather jacket, a icon jacket, and a joe rocket jacket all wearing large. the joe rocket one was slightly large but not bad, just in the gut. I am 5'11'' and about 175lbs.. I dlike the one on the bottom pic, the all leather one.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I still have both jackets, Both of these jackets are leather as well.

The Chicane is preforated and I think has some sleeve vents, the Lightning is not preforated, but it does have the stretch panels that allow some air in and it has vents as well.

If you are interested in them please email me so I wil be able to repsond faster.

[email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Man, I'm real interested, but I don't think they'll fit me 6'4 - 210lbs.:sad:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you would be fine, I am about 15 pounds heavier than you and I would say both of these jackets might of have been a little on the snug side but not to the point of being uncomfortable at all.

But then again I rode with a little too many extra things on me at times.

If there are some measurements you want to take and have me compare just let me know.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok peeps...

Last bump for the week and or time. If these do not sell this week then they will be donated to Goodwill the first of January. Hate to do that with them but at least that way I can write them off on my taxes.

$60 shipped in the USA

Let me know soon if not you might see someone you know wearing one as a regular ole jacket here soon.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts