Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I bought some of his smaller parts and was very impressed with what I got for the money. Perfect patern and ultra high gloss. Fit was above average as well. Not sue about the bigger parts. But I say go for it and let us know. I have thought about th upper and tail section.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,230 Posts
I bought some of his smaller parts and was very impressed with what I got for the money. Perfect patern and ultra high gloss. Fit was above average as well. Not sue about the bigger parts. But I say go for it and let us know. I have thought about th upper and tail section.
:+1: Ordered some stuff from them and thought the quality was very good.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Well, I think I'm gonna get the belly pan for my xmas gift. :eek:ccasion1
The only thing that kept me from buying that along time ago, was the fact that it still was open at the bottom, bacically just a recreation of the stock pieces.

But after having the enclosed belly pan, I can tell you it has a huge effect on the temp the bike runs at, in tracffic and at the stoplights the bike runs quite a bit hotter.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got the belly pan today, hopefully I can get installed this weekend.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
good quality stuff, esp for the money. Ive had some of their auto stuff in the past

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just orderd some small cf stuff, and was very impressed and happy with the total quality as well as customer service and shipping as well.
I would order from them again if I needed anything else and he had it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts