Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I was a lurking squid (but by the squid test I am not one), but have a question that I couldnt find by searching. I was curious if anyone has a Harris Technaflow windscreen on their 10r? I love the looks of the Mercury Chrome and would look great on my Pumkin 10r.

Tread

Oh, whazzup peeps. :hello:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I'd be worried about scratchin' it. Heard they scratch real easy. :dontknow: Does look nice though!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
there isn't. it's painted black in the back. The good thing is that it keep the sun light out of the gauge and some people are having trouble with puig of melting the gage face. At night. the gauge really light up well. Man, that pic of mine suck. let me try again.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
rocketracermike said:
there isn't. it's painted black in the back. The good thing is that it keep the sun light out of the gauge and some people are having trouble with puig of melting the gage face. At night. the gauge really light up well. Man, that pic of mine suck. let me try again.
Looks pretty good in my book! Yeah the ZG db got my gauge rim too. The guy I got my bike from left it the sun too long!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts