Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to do the thin head gasket and degree the cams for my winter project. I'm cutting my Ti muzzy can and adding misc. things as I go and as I can afford. I'm also going to cut the seat (see Ruthless Racings seat). Looking into the Linkpro from Schnitz racing, Dynojet ignition module, Ti bolt kit, Ti exhaust hanger, Ti kickstand, cf nitrous bottle, hyperpro RSC damper, 1/5 throttle, Abec 7 wheel bearings, cf lowers/side seat covers/hugger/chain guard, galfer rear rotor. Should be enough to keep me busy this winter.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Be sure to post work in progress pictures.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take some pics next saturday, as thats the designated work-on-the-bike day.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
1killer1liter said:
I decided to do the thin head gasket and degree the cams for my winter project. I'm cutting my Ti muzzy can and adding misc. things as I go and as I can afford. I'm also going to cut the seat (see Ruthless Racings seat). Looking into the Linkpro from Schnitz racing, Dynojet ignition module, Ti bolt kit, Ti exhaust hanger, Ti kickstand, cf nitrous bottle, hyperpro RSC damper, 1/5 throttle, Abec 7 wheel bearings, cf lowers/side seat covers/hugger/chain guard, galfer rear rotor. Should be enough to keep me busy this winter.
Looks like ya gonna have plenty to do this winter. Good Luck with all of the things you do and don't spend to much :dollarbil and keep us posted. If you need any help with the seat just let me know.

·
Registered
583 Posts
1killer1liter said:
:helmet: Where are you taking the cams to?? are you shooting for track use, or degreeing for street? wondering who's degree wheel you'll be using? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a degree wheel kit that I used on my cars.Its a comp cams degree kit. It should work for the bike. I think I might ask a certain person about the cam degreeing.
Thanks circus nuts for the info. I have read it and I'm having my friend take the motor out at his shop.
ruthless, I have a friend that will do my seat, as he does upholstery for a living.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
1killer1liter said:
I have a degree wheel kit that I used on my cars.Its a comp cams degree kit. It should work for the bike. I think I might ask a certain person about the cam degreeing.
Thanks circus nuts for the info. I have read it and I'm having my friend take the motor out at his shop.
ruthless, I have a friend that will do my seat, as he does upholstery for a living.
:cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my bike plans got delayed. I bought a house and I'm going to get a license to do home loans and refinancing. So I'm not going to have time or $$$ for a little while. I cut my can and put a 60 hp jet in and we'll see what I can do next year. I might not get to drag race much next year either, gotta make some $$$ and buy more houses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts