Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just filed my taxes, and I already know im buying my exhaust and shock.

What is everyone else going to do with there tax return money?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Not exactly sure how much im getting back yet but i should get at least enough to cover my new Woodcraft Tire Warmers, then some left overs to go towards my 1 piece suit.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Paying off: SS lines, brembo MC, ohlins shock, ceramic trans bearings, cams, valve springs, retainers, ignition module, and new filter.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
just mad, cuz i know i paid in a sh!tload more than im getting back. paid my property taxes this month. i am a county employee, so basically i worked for free for two weeks. great system we have here

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
LOL i might get $300 that wont get nothing i want

If you don't want it, i'll take it!

Tell ya what!! You send it to me and i'll even put a "06BLACKPEARL" decal on my race bodywork. :thumbsup:

Ahahah. $300 is better than a kick in the nards.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
If you don't want it, i'll take it!

Tell ya what!! You send it to me and i'll even put a "06BLACKPEARL" decal on my race bodywork. :thumbsup:

Ahahah. $300 is better than a kick in the nards.
:crackup: I may gave it thought if you put "SportBike Powder Coating" Instead of my Froum Name:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
"I am a county employee, so basically i worked for free for two weeks. great system we have here'

well shit your not paying into something you are not getting something in return.
Most of America is a bunch of leaches taking back and then some...hell i put in about $7500 a year and get $4300 back and i consider myself a shit bag for taking back the $4300.
someone has to pay to keepo this nation working and anyone who gets more than they put in is a waste of space in my personal opinion, as you are taking way from the country, plain and simple...
but yeah i am paying off home depot and saving some money...no bike money this year.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
:crackup: I may gave it thought if you put "SportBike Powder Coating" Instead of my Froum Name:thumbsup:
Hmmm.. NO.

The guys over at Total Coatings near me might get upset if they see pictures of my bike with two powder coating companies as sponsors. ahahaha. They're funny like that.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
"I am a county employee, so basically i worked for free for two weeks. great system we have here'

well shit your not paying into something you are not getting something in return.
Most of America is a bunch of leaches taking back and then some...hell i put in about $7500 a year and get $4300 back and i consider myself a shit bag for taking back the $4300.
someone has to pay to keepo this nation working and anyone who gets more than they put in is a waste of space in my personal opinion, as you are taking way from the country, plain and simple...
but yeah i am paying off home depot and saving some money...no bike money this year.
thats my point, the leaches i deal with at work that live off the gov't, ie: the tax money i have to pay, that conrtibute nothing in return. live in gov;t housing on welfare disabled,(bs) have big screen tv's nice rides and free healthcare. thats what pisses me off. sorry, not trying to thread jack. just wanted to make my point clear.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I spent most of mine before i got it in, but I manged to get a 42 Panasonic plasma a ps3, cbr calipers, stainless lines, and an air filter for less then 1 grand

whats left is going to go to a set of crg levers and as of today it looks like I'm gonna need a new clutch

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Presents for the 10R...
New fairings
Powder coat frame, swing arm, etc..
New paint
Windscreen
Levers
Race Rails
Bar ends
New leather for the seats
Neons
Angel eyes
Sprockets
Chain
Vortex rear sets
Wheels
Yeah I have a crap load of deductions this year!!!! lol 2 boys, house, unemployed wife, about 5g in tools to write off.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Brembo Ni-Cad Calipers for both bikes,....................:thumbsup:

Actually Baby Furniture trumps motorcycle parts this year, boo hoo hoo, its a girl on the way too, double boo hoo hoo.:sad:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Presents for the 10R...
New fairings
Powder coat frame, swing arm, etc..
New paint
Windscreen
Levers
Race Rails
Bar ends
New leather for the seats
Neons
Angel eyes
Sprockets
Chain
Vortex rear sets
Wheels
Yeah I have a crap load of deductions this year!!!! lol 2 boys, house, unemployed wife, about 5g in tools to write off.

:headshake you had me till that!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lucky lucky, I get kicked in the nuts. I have to figure out what i'm selling off my bike to pay my taxes.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts