Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I have logged on for Targs, as he had a bad Off 14/10/05, I treid searching the forums here for his name to see how many posts he had up as I did not know how often he visited here.

Anyhows, Ihave posted up on his regular forum that I frequent as well and just copy pasted the details below He is doing well, and should know more in the morning after his scans possible steel hip needed is what I found out today cheers

from other forum

Targs.... ala ....Chris had a bad off last night 14/10/05 down near the Gold Coast on the HWY I beleive. around 10pm
I dont know the details of how it happened, and really dont care to know as this thread is not for that.

Chris was taken by ambulance to the Gold coast hospital and is currently on
7th floor, ward b. But may be transferred to RBH

I spoke with him breifly today but he is still groggy from pain killers.

In stable condition & recovering
He currenlty has a pin in his leg and is in traction
he has a busted pelvis or hip to boot
still in a neck brace as maybe a neck injury as well

I spoke with Bel his wife and she has asked me to rally some troops up that may be able to visit him, best to ring the hospital and ask for visiting times, but Chris might need some more surgery so I guess , best to check if he will be there also.

Myself and a few others Ocau'ers are dropping down in the Morning to visit him and cheer his spirits up . If you know Targs and you are in the area drop in and say Hi to him or leave some well wishes here

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
hope for the best for him and his family.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Best wishes for him and his family! Hope he has a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
520 Posts
broken pelvis = ouch. it happened to my buddy when he wrecked my gixxer. After one year he is able to walk with a support boot for his ankle (lost muscle controls to his left foot) and uses a cane.

Targs will get through this. Godspeed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the Kind words ppls , Sorry should have into'd myself I just realized, The nick's Tsar

I will be sure to pass on the messages to to him :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts