Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the tallest windscreen you can buy anyone have the answer? I've seen all kinds but sometimes if not most of the time you can't tell exactly which one is the tallest. I don't care so much about manufacturer either. I know Corsa line is tall I believe they are sold through zero gravity. Any help would be super appreciated !

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased a Zero Gravity Double Bubble for my 2008 ZX10r. I then purchased a Touring model, because it was supposed to be the tallest of the windscreens. It is no taller than the Double Bubble. I don't remember there being any upsweep. I think the Corsa model has the upsweep. I will take some pictures tomorrow when I get to my garage. There are differences between the generations in regards to windscreen fitment. I only know about the 3rd Generation.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I purchased a Zero Gravity Double Bubble for my 2008 ZX10r. I then purchased a Touring model, because it was supposed to be the tallest of the windscreens. It is no taller than the Double Bubble. I don't remember there being any upsweep. I think the Corsa model has the upsweep. I will take some pictures tomorrow when I get to my garage. There are differences between the generations in regards to windscreen fitment. I only know about the 3rd Generation.
No upsweep on Corsa.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've noticed when watching the TT isle of man race one time the guys had super tall windscreens and I want one really bad I'm a tall rider! Where can I find one IV tried and tried but can't seem to find a source. A double bubble just doesn't do it for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts