Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching pinks right now, did anyone see the host from pinks get on the gsxr 1000 and trying to show off and dumped that brand new bike!:crackup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I rewound it at least five times. Freakin hilarious, he revs the motor and dumps the clutch. How fitting, he was on a Gixxer.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
He's a total dumb ass anyway, he is the reason I quit watching that stupid show, take the host away and just film and the show would be alot better, he always talks one of them into doing something they don't want, seems to really rush them, plus hes just a idiot, he could'nt tell a carb from a brake rotor!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I just watched it on my DVR.. WHAT was he thinking.. Rev rev rev dump crash... He was thinking about pulling a wheelie all the way down... Man, I can't believe he dumped... He was so pissed at himself... I wonder whose bike that was? :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
what a tool:crackup: I'll have to see if my Tivo can catch it later.

·
Registered
223 Posts
9R to 10R said:
He's a total dumb ass anyway, he is the reason I quit watching that stupid show, take the host away and just film and the show would be alot better, he always talks one of them into doing something they don't want, seems to really rush them, plus hes just a idiot, he could'nt tell a carb from a brake rotor!
What a hack. You can tell the guy knows nothing " technical" about cars or (bikes). The show is a good idea, but the finished product looks kinda squidly, just like the host...:loser: :ninnyslap:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw it tonight on tv. I was laughing my ass of when it happened. I just kept thinking to myself, what a dumbass. You can hear him rev the shit out of the engine and than he dumps the clutch. Too bad I didn't tape that funny shit. I'm sure it'll be on youtube though.l

·
Registered
567 Posts
didnt figure the show was live i must have missed it. thought that would be something good to edit out.

·
Registered
969 Posts
man that was funny as hell. He was triing to show off and thats what you get. The funny thing is that he asked if the bike was fast and was told yes to be careful.....lol... Squid..................

·
Registered
595 Posts
Anyone else notice he never even appologized for hucking someone elses bike, or if he did it wasn't aired. What an ASS

·
Registered
274 Posts
oz914 said:
he asked if the bike was fast and was told yes to be careful.....lol... Squid..................
is the bike fast.... sharp tool there!
thought I was watching bull riding for a minute and that was just the youtube clip.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts