Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a broken tail with taillight and know all about the crappy design lol. I ordered a new tail and taillight and dont want this one to break. I cant say forsure but i thought i read somewhere that someone made a bracket to strengthin the tail and taillight. Anyone else make one or read this or am i going crazy?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Was it a taillight bracket or lisence plate bracket? Seems like that is what I remembered. If you find that PM and it is for the tail light PM me please!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was it a taillight bracket or lisence plate bracket? Seems like that is what I remembered. If you find that PM and it is for the tail light PM me please!
I thought it was for the tail light. Ill let you know if i find it! Ill keep searchin!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm whatcha gonna do with that other tail, Ill buy it from ya lol
Its all yours except the will be 5 small screw holes in the bottom from the hot bodies undertail that i had on there so you prob wont want it but the tail and tailight have no use for me!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
the holes have no worries to me, Ill fill them, the tail will barely ever be on my bike, i just need a stock tail for when I wonna ride a passenger lol pm me what you want for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts