Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the black plastice piece above the taillight housing and below the seat cowl? I scratched mine by dropping the rear stand on it moving around the garage. It left a pretty deep gouge in it that wont buff out, so I may as well replace it if I can. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
No pix of the scratch??? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guess id have to post one later............. It's the only black piece above the taillight. There is only 1:badteeth:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
here yeah go!!

First off how the hell is that possible haha, but here you go and just say thank you...

16146 Loading... SKU: 16146-0074-839
COVER-ASSY,TAIL,S.BLACK 1 $42.65

http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/...d/default.aspx

go there and go type in your brand,bike,year and then go to side covers then chain guard, this is a great website due to the fact they buy everything direct from the manufacturers, great place and cheaper then the local stealership!!! Ps there is no need for pictures if you know you ride inside and out to all the people asking for pictures LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
abprep07 your the man........ I owe ya one.

·
5,932 Posts
lol, dont worry about its called me at work=super bored and I live for bikes, so questions like these are simple as pie!!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
All you had to do is post a pic of the tail. But instead you posted a side shot of the bike. What was the purpose of that? :dontknow:

guess id have to post one later............. It's the only black piece above the taillight. There is only 1:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted a picture of the bike just so I could see it.................... I didnt think the scratch rated a picture. I suppose if I was asking "do you think this is a scratch" or a question of that sort I would have posted a picture. But I will keep it in mind the next time I post a thread..... Thanks

·
5,932 Posts
Hes just mad cause he wanted to answer a question for a change haha!!! He will get over it juicebox haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts