Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on no hits....$39 shipped is a great deal....perfect condition new oem cost something over $120...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
can i see a pic of the interior (where the socket is located) sounds retarded I know, but I just figured I'd ask I need either a light or the tail section something is missing and i can't figure it out.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
r u interested in the tail light, or just need to know what your missing...I can't take any have any pics up for a day or two. It is the whole tail light assembly. Just imagine the assembly unplugged and that is what I have for sale. I think it cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $120-$160 for it new. Incredible deal and won't last long. Just look @ my itrader rating...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm interested in the tail light if I can figure out what I'm missing is on the tailight. I know it may not last but tail lights somehow show up a lot because it avoids rash in totaled bikes.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right on I'll take pics tomorrow or Friday. GF has the camera and she's in Detroit...I'll post em to the thread...later

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not looking at it right now, but I don't think their is a specific part where the socket is that you would be looking for. The socket is just in the back of the tailight ya know what I mean. I'll still post pics in a day or two...

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reduced price to $35 shipped!!! Get with me buyers I want this gone Price is for this week only!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump for shipped price of $35...great price get on er....my itrader rating is flawless!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
probably can borrow a camera tomorrow, in excellent condition. my itrader rating is flawless a picture is really going to show the tail light. There really is no need for a detailed pic like a rashed fairing or the like...Pretty straight forward part with hardware. Incredible price...I might be able to get a pic in a day or two....don't have my camera available...paypal is [email protected] if you want to go ahead. I ship same day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts