Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, it's true. I haven't had Taco Bell (or any other fast food) since Katrina. Well, chicken fingers one day, but that's it.

For ya'll you fitness and diet gurus... wanna explain why I'm gaining weight?!?!? Fug ya'll and "fast food is bad for you"! I'm going back to it so I can lose some weight!! LOL ..not really. No desire any more.

My poor truck, I think it misses the drive thru lane...

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
gaining weight isn't always gaining fat...perhapse your metabolisms changing...:dontknow:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, no lie. Now I just gotta drag my dog tire ass into a gym after working 10-18 hours days. That's the fug'd up part.

Should slow down soon though. Got good news. I was able to remote into my servers back in 'Nawlins. That means the electricity, T1's, routers, switches, and servers came up all by there lonesome. They miss me! Funny thing, I got a call from the building. They didn't have a code for my doors and since the electricity and servers came back on line they're locked out. Suckas! Shows them for telling me I can't come back yet!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hillcountry10r said:
gaining weight isn't always gaining fat...perhapse your metabolisms changing...:dontknow:
I'm 34. The metabolism gave up on me at 28. I'd say my problem right now is four fold. Beer, stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise. Oh ya, and beer... LOL I did switch to Corona Light. That's gotta help..:dontknow: :beer:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries! Just picked up a fresh 12 pack of Corona Light, two limes, and ordered a Meat lovers pizza!!! wooo hoooo!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
miykl said:
No worries! Just picked up a fresh 12 pack of Corona Light, two limes, and ordered a Meat lovers pizza!!! wooo hoooo!!
Sounds good to me. Save me a slice and a beer. I may have to come that way if we get Rita coming here.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Man that Tac o Bell is bad on me.. About 20 minutes after I eat there I have to head straight for the can...not sure whats in that food but it goes right through me. Sorry if that was TMI..just my experience. :mrgreen:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
busaforhire said:
Man that Tac o Bell is bad on me.. About 20 minutes after I eat there I have to head straight for the can...not sure whats in that food but it goes right through me. Sorry if that was TMI..just my experience. :mrgreen:
Hot chocolate does that to me...really cleans me out! :lol:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i walked through jack in the box one night. they didnt want to serve me but the order was already made and they didnt want to throw it away

1 - 12 of 12 Posts