Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on almost every bike but Kawi. I just picked up a 2018 ZX-10R to race next year and couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to hitting the track with this thing tomorrow and seeing what it can do. Go Team Green!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,229 Posts
Welcome the the party!

The bike looks pretty good on the platform, even if it is the wrong color!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sweet garage set up!

·
Registered
454 Posts
:welcome: Looking good!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
447 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clipsons, rearsets, and a qt throttle. Time to hit the track.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yee yee! Hope to hear your impression on here. Also as im sure you are aware its down about 15 hp right now so dont get upset when its not pulling as hard as you had expected. Get it flashed, geared and it'll melt your face.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yee yee! Hope to hear your impression on here. Also as im sure you are aware its down about 15 hp right now so dont get upset when its not pulling as hard as you had expected. Get it flashed, geared and it'll melt your face.
Bike was awesome. Really down on power, but very smooth. Looking forward to getting a race ecu. The clipons and rearset setup was perfect as far as ergonomics, which was a big concern at 6’5”. Transmission was smoother than my r1 with a micro finish. Stock suspension was pretty good. I rode at a decent pace all weekend and didn’t touch a setting, just sent it ;). Full race trim is going to be awesome.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the team, good riding with you yesterday. See you at BW/TH and Round 6 if you're going.
Same. I’ll be out at R6 to watch on Saturday. No more racing this year. It was part of the compromise with the wife after blowing two engines and wanting a new bike.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome :notworthy::notworthy:,

Your lucky to be alive with 2 blown engines and you still have a wife, and a new bike .... i can see a book deal getting published from how did you manage this great feet?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts