Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Get a wheelie bar. Everybody and there mother has extensions.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Wheelie bars and extended swingarms are for sissys:mrgreen: , but if you want a whole arm checkout Cycle Concepts(site sponsor). A member here Vince10R has one on his bike.

JK!!!! Sissy bar and extended guys:heyyou:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree bars are kinda gay unless your going quiker than 8.20, but I can get to 8.99 with a stock motor and alil arm...
Anyone know if the 04/05 arms fit the 06s?? all the sites dont have 06 info..

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
06green said:
I agree bars are kinda gay
Thats what think about extended swingarms.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Wheelie bars and extended swingarms are for sissys:mrgreen: , but if you want a whole arm checkout Cycle Concepts(site sponsor). A member here Vince10R has one on his bike.

lol, yea that was kinda funny. i dont call those guys sissys, but know someone that does. i just think that if you can launch a stock wheelbase bike and get a 1.5** or maybe some low 1.6** sixties then you are a damn good dragracer. And i by no means am good, i still need seat time. I have more respect for people launching those type bikes then those with extentions/arms. Now if you have some serious power or maybe some N02 then i understand the need for extentions/arms or wheelibars. But most stock bikes dont need arms, just more seat time. A friend once told me, "Some people can ride and others can't." I dunno and thats just my opinon. So to each his own

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:

:headshake Kenny, Thats not nice picking on us guys who cant ride very well. (I bet my clutches last a lot longer than the ones in those short bikes though) Cycle concepts dont worry about the weight worry about the price. I believe 04/05 and 06 are different but Dwayne @CC will know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
heh, why is the ZX6 listed and not the zx6r? Oh on that topic why would a 6 need a wheelie bar? Strap and lower that puppy and you shouldnt be popping...and if you are...praise to you.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Me like stock wheel base.:badteeth: :helmet: :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1 :heyyou: :cool:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
quikgix said:
Im running extentions.and I like them enough to run 9.30's with a slip on pipe!:heyyou:
Bragging..:headshake :mrgreen: :badteeth: :crackup: :thumbsup: :cool: :heyyou: :lol: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
quikgix said:
Im running extentions.and I like them enough to run 9.30's with a slip on pipe!:heyyou:
So you're like everybody and there mother. We'll see what times I pull with the bar next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts