Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of billet swingarm extensions up for sale. These are adjustable from 8-12" over. I used them one season without a single issue. Going to a longer swingarm this winter, so these are no longer needed.
Paid $165 Asking $100 shipped

reply or PM

Thanks-
MedicB

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any takers at $75

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Take 60? Paypal ready if you accept

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available at $75 shipped.. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm keeping the brake line as i'll be replacing the arm with an extended one. I'll post some pics later this evening.

Reactions: s2king

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
As you can see they're in great shape. There's a few places with chipped paint, but it's chipped where the axle bolt tightens down and where the extensions slide into the swingarm. You cannot see any chipped paint when installed.
OH BTW, these have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As you can see they're in great shape. There's a few places with chipped paint, but it's chipped where the axle bolt tightens down and where the extensions slide into the swingarm. You cannot see any chipped paint when installed.
OH BTW, these have a lifetime warranty.

fit on 08 ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup. My bike is an 08

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale for the low price of $75 shipped. Thought they were sold, but, some people can't get their stuff together and try to scam me out of parts.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I tried to buy the extensions from medic, sent payment paypal and thought it was sealed deal but he gave me wrong paypal address smh. Then waited days after i sent payment to inform me he made mistake "WHAT A DUMB ASS" glad paypal step in and gave me my money back. We then exchange messages on here and via text then i got suspicous and spoke to paypal after medic sent me money request to find out Mr. Medic has had alot of charge backs and disputes against him so *BUYERS BE AWARE* you been warned!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whatever man, I'm not even going to do this with you on the forum. Paypal basically told me you and your girl of full of shit. You cancelled that payment and you know it

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
whatever man, I'm not even going to do this with you on the forum. Paypal basically told me you and your girl of full of shit. You cancelled that payment and you know it
You aint got to paypal told me everything i needed know about you and yep i did cancel the payment right when you told me you f'd up days after i sent payment. I dont know if you was trying scam me or not but i do know it was looking shady on your part.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're an idiot! Why would you demand I send the parts after you cancelled the payment?
Sounds like u we're trying to scam me!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I DO NOT have a single charge back or dispute. This guy is full of shit and bashing my name. Paypal would not disclose that type of information to anybody without my authorization, whether the dispute information is negative or positive.

ZXRACER- is a bad seller. He sent a payment, then immediately cancelled it trying to scam me out of parts! Paypal DID NOT return his money to him, he cancelled the payment and the payment was returned.

I've purchased multiple items off this forum and nobody has had a single problem or issue in doing business with me.
If anybody is on the fence about buying my parts, I can give you forum names of specific people i've done business with and you can contact them for a reference.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,973 Posts
OK guys. I'd appreciate it if we'd drop the back and forth at this point. It's just cluttering this thread. Something clearly happened with this sale and each of the parties has said their piece. No need to keep going with it.

I'll leave the sale thread up for now and people interested are able to use this information as they see fit. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
How am i bad seller when i was trying to buy something from your dumbass smh... Im just trying warn people how shady you are... Skydork im done with this matter just didnt want another member go threw wat i went threw with this clown.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.