Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Roaring Toyz bolt on extentions that I am looking to get rid of. I ran them on my bike for about 4 months. Also included is a long braided brake line. Looking to get $150

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
zip ties are just keeping everything together. As far as whether they would fit the 07 all I could do is guess. I know the axle sizes are the same and the appear to be the exact same design. The only difference you can see on their web site is the caliper bracket and it appears looking at mine that it has the same bracket as the 07. I would be willing to bet they do fit, but couldn't guarantee.

·
Registered
191 Posts
zip ties are just keeping everything together. As far as whether they would fit the 07 all I could do is guess. I know the axle sizes are the same and the appear to be the exact same design. The only difference you can see on their web site is the caliper bracket and it appears looking at mine that it has the same bracket as the 07. I would be willing to bet they do fit, but couldn't guarantee.
im going to assume they dont fit cause when i search i find a seperate model for 08-09s and then find some for only 06-07s....So im assuming they dont work. if they did id buy em

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts