Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you all recomend for getting the bolt on swing arm extensions. I have heard exoticycles are good, but they are hard to find. Are they any others that are good, or I should stay away from? Thanks.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Extensions are for :gay: !!!! JK JK JK...
Anyway, hopefully I won't get flamed for this, but if your serious about drag racing, I would have a look at www.SCHNITZRACING.com
They got a ton of stuff for 10Rs including bolt-on extensions.
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Call Dwayne at Cycle Concepts (803)285-8093, he can hook you up with extensions or a complete arm.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted cycle concepts they recomended spencer cycles extensions are they good? I have also heard good things about exoticycles. Dude, I have definitly check schnitz out, bought lots of stuff from them.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I contacted cycle concepts they recomended spencer cycles extensions are they good? I have also heard good things about exoticycles. Dude, I have definitly check schnitz out, bought lots of stuff from them.
Dwayne only deals with the best. :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Dwayne only deals with the best. :thumbsup:
:+1: hes a stand up guy. he'll match if not beat any price out there plus hes a site sponsor so that means by purchasing from him your paying to keep this site running :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts