Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's had, got it, or known someone who has? I've been sick once in the last 7 years up until this point. My immunity system is built like a brick shit house and gets me through alot however this past weekend the great new York state fair got the best of it.
I'm not a big fan of the media scaring people about bull to include this man-made mexican swine flu aka h1n1 let alone am completely against the idea of forced enochulations because vaccines often carry serious side effect of their own. Especialy if they're not properly tested or are initiated with a militious intent.
Anyway...im in day two of these flu-like characteristics. I'll likely just tough it out, eat, drink, throw some dirt on it and walk it off but well see were that gets me in another day or so until I tap out.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
My coworkers wife is a nurse. Typically you must do some analysis to determine if you have the swine flu, it typically takes 1 week here, so 1-2 days there?

Basic syptom is high fever (39-40 Celcius) and all effects coming from it, disorientation weakness etc. Here we have over 200 people (mostly tourists) but nothing really serious. A 2-3 week treatment with the correct medicine is needed.

If you don't have high fever chances are is nothing, just a normal flu..Different countries and variables though....Anyway get well soon :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah got a fever muscle ache, head ache and dizzyness too. I wonder if they'll give me a purple heart for this haha. I feel like fried asshole.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Will me your bike.....:thumbsup:

J/k man, hope you feel better soon. I been in the same boat for the past couple days, but am feeling much better now. the 3rd day is the worst!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, sorry but I told the dog he can have the bike haha

Thanks for the well wishes though. I went to the clinic today and they threw a face mask on me, that's odd. You get some funny looks from people too. They said it's a mild flu but if it doesn't clear up by Monday then return and they likely begin testing for h1n1. I doubt it's that. Last night sucked, I can't sleep or get comfortable for crap:-/ oh well

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
well did you at least get some days off work ?? well hope its just the normal flu and nothing more, I think id get me one of them H1n1 swine things flu shot if they have them sometime soon??? wont get the normal one last one I got made me sick LOL but it was only for like 12 hours hit me like a train at work.... but was fine the next day..

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well did you at least get some days off work ?? well hope its just the normal flu and nothing more, I think id get me one of them H1n1 swine things flu shot if they have them sometime soon??? wont get the normal one last one I got made me sick LOL but it was only for like 12 hours hit me like a train at work.... but was fine the next day..
yeah i got two days off. id rather not get any vaccines if i dont "have to".

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Maybe you just now found out that you were married? Trust me, I had the same symptoms! hahah

Get better buddy. And I'll take the puppy since he is willed the bike!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe you just now found out that you were married? Trust me, I had the same symptoms! hahah

Get better buddy. And I'll take the puppy since he is willed the bike!
:spit: thanks man

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes I did it was vague and had no basis in fact, try again with some actual facts before posting . I 'm not trying to offend you, but the whole basis of your post was too vague to even open a logical debate on :dontknow:
no offense your absolutly right. i was minimizing my effort to stir up peoples thoughts hoping that theyd generate some facts of their own instead of point fingers at mine.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
no offense your absolutly right. i was minimizing my effort to stir up peoples thoughts hoping that theyd generate some facts of their own instead of point fingers at mine.
I 'm glad I did'nt get your azz hairs up not my intent,would like to see some solid sound theories if you have them:dontknow:it seems we had a thread on this a while back ,I'll do a search and see what turns up if anything.Thanks for not taking it personal it was'nt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts