Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deal set for a full Ti evo II system for my bike I was wondering if any of you thought that $700 is worth it? Or even getting rid of the FMF slip on would be wise. I want to go with a full system but FMF doesn't make headers and the blue anodized titanium doesnt match my orange bike

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If I had blue pipe and orange bike I would sell it and get another. I have the ti fmf and love it. It sounds good and is not overly loud. Me personally I cant see spending the money on a full system and pciii for street riding. I wouldlist it in the for sale area and pick up another slip on.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
jon0410R said:
I have a deal set for a full Ti evo II system for my bike I was wondering if any of you thought that $700 is worth it? Or even getting rid of the FMF slip on would be wise. I want to go with a full system but FMF doesn't make headers and the blue anodized titanium doesnt match my orange bike

Thanks for any advice
:welcome: jon0410R

Considering the Ti EVO 2 system retails for about $1,200 it would seem $700 is quite the deal even if its used. The blue Ti isn't anodized but rather the color it turrns from heat so have no fear of that or worry about having BLOO & orange because nothing could be farther from COOL as i can attest.

BTW i have some friends that live in paradise and i get over that way via hwy70 on occassion.

BD

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
$700 is a great deal. IF you really need (WANT) the look, sound, and extra few HP that a full system will give you over a slip on. Don't expect the sound to be deeper. It is louder and raspy compared to a slip on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to evo or not?

Hey everyone!
I just got a recent good deal on an evo II system for my 10. Is 700 too much to pay for a lightly used full ti system? Or should I just keep my FMF slip on?
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts