Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
I wonder how much fun thats gonna be with Suz. being the only powerhouse in play?
Ummm , They have been the only powerhouse in play since 1999..... :lol:

Josh Hayes comment a month ago about getting a piece of Mladin will come back to haunt him now. :thefinger Mat will be on the all new GSXR1K and I guarantee he will be in top form.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
well shit, so that means suzuki, yami, & honda but no kawi in superbike? i knew suzuki wouldnt set this out, i cant believe kawi is not going to atleast run a one bike team, id like to see hacking go at it again

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
well shit, so that means suzuki, yami, & honda but no kawi in superbike? i knew suzuki wouldnt set this out, i cant believe kawi is not going to atleast run a one bike team, id like to see hacking go at it again
:+1: for Hacking, hes got what it takes to run up front, Im wondering where hes going next year?? I really have not heard much about him wondering if hes maybe got somethign going for WSBK ??

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Corona is running a Honda CBR1000RR with Hodgeson I believe... American Honda is out. :dontknow: Maybe?? Not sure what Duhamel is doing... But Suzuki and Yamaha are the only "factory" teams running "Superbikes" in AMA this year.

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
Suzuki couldn't sit this out. They have too much experience and too much data not to. Not to mention they still have the most dominant rider in American Superbike history and the best crew in the paddock. I'd love to see Hacker back on the 10 just so more people could beat Yamaha :lol:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Suzuki couldn't sit this out. They have too much experience and too much data not to. Not to mention they still have the most dominant rider in American Superbike history and the best crew in the paddock. I'd love to see Hacker back on the 10 just so more people could beat Yamaha :lol:

:+1::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
one power house bike. no fun to watch..

·
Registered
618 Posts
We don't get any coverage of AMA superbikes in Australia,did Mat Mladin win again last year?How many titles is that now in AMA supers?:dontknow:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
:+1:

And the previous 2 years... 3-peat for Spies.

Chris

But spies is gone now, so you tell me who will be cometitive with Mladin on a full on Yosh supported all new gixxer1k? No one, thats who. Mladin should have won the championship if it were not for that illeagal crank scandal, spies bike was illeagal too, they just did not check his, Mladin should have one the championship last year.

Kawi has there chance now, but they don't want it, i think Hacking could be competitve with Mladin on a full on Attack/factory kawi, but they ain't running, so fuck/shit/piss!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts