Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if anybody else on here has got a pm from this member but i got one last night also posted the message below admins might wanna check this out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
If anyone ever made a request like that I wouldn't even tell them to f*** off, I'd just save my breath and stop replying lol.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I get these texts all the time...I posted my bike for sale on Craig's List several months ago and all I get are scammers texting me...I just text back that I reported them to one of my buddies in the police department who investigates fraud and scammers....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
jbreeze922 just joined yesterday lol, look at his profile. Scammer of some kind. But then again , maybe he wants to buy your akra can, prolly not.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get these texts all the time...I posted my bike for sale on Craig's List several months ago and all I get are scammers texting me...I just text back that I reported them to one of my buddies in the police department who investigates fraud and scammers....
I quit useing cl because of that but i dont even have a bike fs on here and geting pm'd lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts