Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a decent suspension shop around the triad area "Winston-Salem". I could do southwest Virginia area also. Roanoke- Wytheville area. I need the sag set. I'm not that comfortable doing it and my wife wouldn't be very helpful either ( just to small to help)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Anybody know a decent suspension shop around the triad area "Winston-Salem". I could do southwest Virginia area also. Roanoke- Wytheville area. I need the sag set. I'm not that comfortable doing it and my wife wouldn't be very helpful either ( just to small to help)
Looks like Roanoke is pretty close to the same distance as Hendersonville. Ohlins USA and Fast Bike Industries are both in Hendersonville.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Ya know all it takes to set the sag is a couple friends, a 6-pack of beer and about 2-3 minutes of time. It is a very simple procedure.

I would be happy to go over the details if you want to give me call.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya know all it takes to set the sag is a couple friends, a 6-pack of beer and about 2-3 minutes of time. It is a very simple procedure.

I would be happy to go over the details if you want to give me call.
A six pack and some friends we'll be on the river bank and the bike won't be touched

1 - 5 of 5 Posts