Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
conspiracy said:
How often do you guys recommend servicing the front forks. Do you go by mileage or time. Can you recharge the gas in the rear shock?
mmmmmm depends on mileage and or use. If its strickly street and a trackday or two then servicing the forks once a year is plenty. However if its all trackdays or racing then perhaps 3 times per season.
As for the shock recharge its not worth it and you'd be far better off replacing it with that $$$ + some in order to get a quality unit.
I'll be selling my Penske 8981 2-way come Oct. :wink:

BD

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Daddy said:
mmmmmm depends on mileage and or use. If its strickly street and a trackday or two then servicing the forks once a year is plenty. However if its all trackdays or racing then perhaps 3 times per season.
As for the shock recharge its not worth it and you'd be far better off replacing it with that $$$ + some in order to get a quality unit.
I'll be selling my Penske 8981 2-way come Oct. :wink:

BD
Noted! You have cool bloo wheels...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Daddy said:
indeed i do and these other smucks are always jealous of them so guard them with your life LOL :mrgreen:

BD
I got the idea from Aprilia. It looks awesome with the gold rotors especially when the sun hits it. Don't worry I'll guard mine with my life. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts