Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently replaced the oem stuff with a Graves link pipe+muffler and I figured without the flash it wouldn't change much. I was so wrong about that! It will power wheelie in TC3 now :surprise: Discovered that tonight on accident. The Woolich Racing flash and autotune are the next things on my buy list so don't worry about that.

·
Registered
718 Posts
It'll power wheelie regardless of what traction control setting. It doesn't keep it from happening, it only reacts when it does. The changing changes how fast it comes in to stop it from continuing further.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It used to see them coming in TC3 and prevent them from getting off the ground. Not anymore.

It's a predictive system not a reactive system according to Kawasaki.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I recently replaced the oem stuff with a Graves link pipe+muffler and I figured without the flash it wouldn't change much. I was so wrong about that! It will power wheelie in TC3 now :surprise: Discovered that tonight on accident. The Woolich Racing flash and autotune are the next things on my buy list so don't worry about that.

Hey if you local to Graves they are looking for a bike to develop the EVR for the Zx10. They ask me but I sold mine last week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
I doubt the muffler is adding much restriction, the main culprit is the premuffler & cat.

That sucker is heavy too, huge difference when compared to the akra link pipe I’m running now.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the same Graves low mount cat eliminator exhaust and the FTECU flash. What a difference from OEM, its much faster everywhere and starts to build power as early as 5000 rpm. Stock it didn't really start to make power until 8K.. It will be even better once I get it on a dyno. The Graves systems work well with the FTECU flash

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
My street bike was flashed and tuned, even with the stock crap on there that alone makes a HUGE difference. Bike is still a total beast even with the extra crap on there. Eventually the streety will match the race bike in terms of parts, but honestly, with a tune it's a bag full of giggles and way more than I'll ever be able to make use of on public roads....

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have the same Graves low mount cat eliminator exhaust and the FTECU flash. What a difference from OEM, its much faster everywhere and starts to build power as early as 5000 rpm. Stock it didn't really start to make power until 8K.. It will be even better once I get it on a dyno. The Graves systems work well with the FTECU flash

you should save some pennies for the headers and see what it does for the bike’s mid range! Nice bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts