Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A stock broker, on his way home from work in New York City, came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this seems much worse than usual."

He notices a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer, what's the hold up?"

The officer replies, "Hillary Clinton is depressed, so she stopped her motorcade and is threatening to douse herself in gasoline and set herself on fire. She says her husband has spent all her money and the Democrats told her to forget about running for President in 2008, so we're taking up a collection for her."

The stock broker asks, "How much have you got so far?"

The officer replies, "About 75 gallons, but a lot of folks are still siphoning."

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I'll donate a $50.00 gas card towards that cause.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'll go buy that real expensive oxeginated gas if that helps speed things up :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:angryfire :diablo_an When is the party? I'll hijack a tanker

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I'll drain the truck and Loca's tank to give to that cause! :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Something tells me by these posts here, and I can't quite put my finger on it, that Hilliary just won't get enough votes if she does run for President :headshake

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
Something tells me by these posts here, and I can't quite put my finger on it, that Hilliary just won't get enough votes if she does run for President :headshake
:+1: Not mine anyway!!! :thefinger

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I wouldn't trust that bitch in a shithouse with a muzzle on... :headshake

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Brandon said:
can i light the match? :>
You'd have to fight a LOT of people for that honor, man. :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
El Diablo said:
You'd have to fight a LOT of people for that honor, man. :mrgreen:

.....and include Mr. Clinton in that bunch, I'm sure he would love some free time without hidding :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
.....and include Mr. Clinton in that bunch, I'm sure he would love some free time without hidding :mrgreen:
Burn his ass to!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Burn his ass to!!!
Maybee, but he can't f*ck with this country anymore :headshake so I prefere the b!tch :helmet:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
bluedevil said:

You are sooooooo wrong on that. :wink:
The members of the print and electonic media love her. She's a moderate, don't you know. Just look at the reviews they give her, and the hard hitting interviews. Besides she's a female, she'll get almost 100% of the women's vote. Right there that's over half the population. She'll get the gay vote, the minority vote, the anti-gun vote, the tax the rich vote, the I'm rich so I need to be taxed more vote, the Hollywood vote, the New York vote, the anti-business vote, the pro-business (they want to make sure they have a say in DC) vote, the enviromentalist's vote, the anti-Israel vote, the pro-Isreal vote, the union vote, the California vote, the Hawaii vote, the hippie vote, the yuppie vote, the yippie vote, the dead people in Chicago vote, the anti-war vote, the homeless vote, the I live in NY and FL vote so I get to vote twice vote, that guy named Chad vote, the illegal immigrant/non US citizen (sorry guest worker) vote, the felony prisoners vote, the Presidents of Canada, France, Germany and Mexico's votes, the citizens of the above named countries,...................in short all the GROUPS that matter in our society.
So when you add it all up, she'll get approximately 121.56% of the vote.
The only people voting against her (since the Republicans and Libertarians don't have anyone in the hunt) will be a bunch of malcontents on some obscure internet forum dealing with a Polish (Kawalski) motorcycle. And they can be found and taken care of, no problem.
Oh and a few in the heartland of the US(SR) who shouldn't be taken seriously because they have arcane beliefs like, justice, religion, honest work, self reliance, etc. Those ideas and ideals that went out in the last century. The Federal Government will take care of all of us, so we don't need to stick to outdated things like that. Just think how much better life will be!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
gpz1100 said:
You are sooooooo wrong on that. :wink:
The members of the print and electonic media love her. She's a moderate, don't you know. Just look at the reviews they give her, and the hard hitting interviews. Besides she's a female, she'll get almost 100% of the women's vote. Right there that's over half the population. She'll get the gay vote, the minority vote, the anti-gun vote, the tax the rich vote, the I'm rich so I need to be taxed more vote, the Hollywood vote, the New York vote, the anti-business vote, the pro-business (they want to make sure they have a say in DC) vote, the enviromentalist's vote, the anti-Israel vote, the pro-Isreal vote, the union vote, the California vote, the Hawaii vote, the hippie vote, the yuppie vote, the yippie vote, the dead people in Chicago vote, the anti-war vote, the homeless vote, the I live in NY and FL vote so I get to vote twice vote, that guy named Chad vote, the illegal immigrant/non US citizen (sorry guest worker) vote, the felony prisoners vote, the Presidents of Canada, France, Germany and Mexico's votes, the citizens of the above named countries,...................in short all the GROUPS that matter in our society.
So when you add it all up, she'll get approximately 121.56% of the vote.
The only people voting against her (since the Republicans and Libertarians don't have anyone in the hunt) will be a bunch of malcontents on some obscure internet forum dealing with a Polish (Kawalski) motorcycle. And they can be found and taken care of, no problem.
Oh and a few in the heartland of the US(SR) who shouldn't be taken seriously because they have arcane beliefs like, justice, religion, honest work, self reliance, etc. Those ideas and ideals that went out in the last century. The Federal Government will take care of all of us, so we don't need to stick to outdated things like that. Just think how much better life will be!
Ah, shit.....I knew this was coming :rolleyes: but I know she won't get %100 of the vote, because I already turned the wife against the Clintons :crackup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts