Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
eric said:
any of you guys ever take it?
if i could get steroids i would, but why does everyone think they are bad.... they really arent.

but like the site says they were before the steroid ban

·
Registered
158 Posts
They are not a steroid. I have not personally taken them but 6 or so of my frieds have with substantial gains. No water weight retention means good muscle definition. Expect to gain about 15 pounds right off the bat. Make sure you drink tons of water. Also some negative affects it dries out your muscle so dont think about doing hardcore cardio or running on this stuff, your calves will crap up like a mother.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Titanium said:
if i could get steroids i would, but why does everyone think they are bad.... they really arent.

but like the site says they were before the steroid ban
I agree that if they're done in moderation they aren't bad as long as your goal is simply to look good. But if you're using them to gain athletic performance you're setting yourself up for a fall. Sure the gains in strength and speed are awesome but the muscles they build become so stressed that the chance of injury by pulling or tearing a muscle probablly quadrupale. I don't have any info to back that up just experiences that have happened to me and many friends.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Rather do it the hard way, but then again bulk isnt what I want , I'll stick to my 160Lbs and 9 second quarters , hey, but to each his own, I just dont do them myself.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
FAF said:
Rather do it the hard way, but then again bulk isnt what I want , I'll stick to my 160Lbs and 9 second quarters , hey, but to each his own, I just dont do them myself.
:iamwithst
I never understood why some people want to get so big and bulky. Unless you are a pro football player there's really no use for it. Like FAF said, with bikes being so close in terms of performance these days, if the rider is lighter he/she has an automatic advantage whether you're talking about straightline stuff or roadracing.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im on it right now and already put on 6 pounds in 5 days. you have to have all your support supplements and then end the cycle with your pct's. its fugged up that you can walk into a store and buy them.these just got banned but there are still some stong $hit out there.i dont like the idea that a 16year old can get them and take them. if done wrong they can fug you up. they are very harsh on your liver if not taken right.im just at my peek so i just needed something to get me over the hump.so far they are great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts