Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if many of you guys watch Supercross but I do know that we all like motorcycles or we wouldn't be here. I started off on a dirt bike when I was a kid, graduated to a 636 and now a ZX10. I also have a 2011 YZ450F and I ride as well. Well Saturday Jan 7th @ 10pm on SPEED (LIVE) is the start of the Supercross season and this season is going to be very interesting with all of the changes. If you don't follow the sport keep an eye out for these riders and let's talk about it here

James Stewart #7 Yamaha
Chad Reed # 22 Honda
Ryan Dungey #2 Kawasaki (2011 SX & MX Champion)
Ryan Villapoto #5 KTM (made the switch from Suzuki)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
yeap , ill watch a nat, race a fly, racing is racing

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Can't wait for the season to start hopefully everyone can stay healthy. Unfortunately Canard will miss the first few rounds because I think he will be upfront competing for the championship.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Watching it right now!! Please! drop the main event gate!!! Reed looks good! Cannot to see Stewart and Villopoto going at it.. Going to be a fun season for sure!!!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Good Job Poto!:thumbsup: that guy is like Robocop on a mission!! JS7 went down! What a surprise LOL!! Going to be a good season! Just disliked the track tonight.. too tight for the 450... Looked like a 90's track ..Only thing missing was the 2 stroke!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't care for the track at all and I wish Stewart would have placed better but I'm happy Reed got second

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
:dontknow: I liked the track :lol: The real racing starts outdoors:helmet: To bad the old guys pass on it :rolleyes: Hangtown :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Love supercross, good to see Dungey on the KTM making the podium. Stewart wiped out on his old sponsor's tough block (add irony). Wish K-Dub had done better.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts