Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Jeeeezzzusss

232 hp and 95 ftlbs of torque

almost seems to good to be true! congrats and props!

·
Registered
147 Posts
awesome!!!! when and how much will these kits be for sale?? what sort of testing will you guys be doing in the future?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sweet! And Congrats! But I've had so many problems out of my supercharged Cobra that I doubt I'll ever supercharge anything ever again. However, your 10 has got to be a rush!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
obvioulsy dynos are all different from dyno to dyno but when my bike had the 2mm motor it made 227hp and 115ft lbs of torque ON NITROUS. I thought this would make some more torque.... I'm not complaining one bit though. You guys made one incredible looking bike!!! Mad props to Toro!!!

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
that must be like riding on a fighter jet...not in the cockpit, but sitting on top of the fvcker!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
sure hope you put these into production.........I am very.......VERY interested in this!!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Was this on an engine dyno or at the wheel? Those are bigger numbers than some big-bore race Busas (I was just tuning one the other week -- it made 210hp/120lb-ft with a 1397 kit & MS 109 race fuel).
it was on a 250i dyno to the wheel it made 186hp and 90 ft lbs on motor and that 227 and 115 was on spray.

Remember I Was telling you on the phone about the high velocity head porting well the bike only made this power with that epoxy head

Man I really wish you had another kit ready to go! lol...... I miss having that much power!

·
Registered
106 Posts
it was on a 250i dyno to the wheel it made 186hp and 90 ft lbs on motor and that 227 and 115 was on spray.

Remember I Was telling you on the phone about the high velocity head porting well the bike only made this power with that epoxy head

Man I really wish you had another kit ready to go! lol...... I miss having that much power!

I forgot about the nitrous -- that will certainly do it! Even without it, that was a kicking motor you had.

Production shouldn't be too far off...

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I forgot about the nitrous -- that will certainly do it! Even without it, that was a kicking motor you had.

Production shouldn't be too far off...
Ohhh hahaha yeah def on spray! lol

I'm still loving the work done to this supercharger kit! I'm sure with some good rods in her and valve train she would do some serious top end mph! :thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
obvioulsy dynos are all different from dyno to dyno but when my bike had the 2mm motor it made 227hp and 115ft lbs of torque. I thought this would make some more torque.... I'm not complaining one bit though. You guys made one incredible looking bike!!! Mad props to Toro!!!
That was on the spray? Or all motor?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
nitrous bud. :thumbsup:
Thats what I though, I read back through and found it, if that was motor, I would send you mine today and say "build it"

That will probably end up being the last thing I do to Blue Max, motor has 14K miles on it, when/if it goes I am going Big Bore, cams, port, etc.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts