Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder for all today is the Season Premiere for Superbikes..a show about sportbikes in the street environment....really don't know much more than that but figure since this is a sportbike forum you all might be interested...damm now I sound like Hill...lol...anyway would be cool to have some of you guys check it out as well..maybe we can compare notes if it's going to be a hit.:mrgreen:

Times June 27th:

6:pm PST
7:pm MT
8:pm CT
9:pm EST

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Thanks Bloo, got my reminder set!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I'll be watching. Thanks for the info, now I know that I should have time to get home and see it, seeing as I am still sitting at work.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maze said:
I'll be watching. Thanks for the info, now I know that I should have time to get home and see it, seeing as I am still sitting at work.
Cool, and for those of you that can't make it home in time it looks like there are multiple re-runs through today and tomorrow:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/454/

the above link doesn't show it but it's also on again @ 10:pm pst June 27th.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Thanks bloo..I'll be watchin it too but I think I know if it'll be a hit or not from the previews :rolleyes: I may get suprised though hopefully it wont make us all look like squids and stunters

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump: almost time..........:popcorn:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
a show for squids. I see more kids getting a bike and try some of the stunts on the street. The grim reaper will have a feast.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Not as bad as it could have been, and def better than another episode of American Chopper, or another minute of Nascar. MHO

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
That show sucked arse.

Tread

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
we gone from bad to worst. what numb nuts at speed tv thought this one up. a waste of 30 mins of my life.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
rocketracermike said:
we gone from bad to worst. what numb nuts at speed tv thought this one up. a waste of 30 mins of my life.
yep I want my 30 minutes back:headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope you guys aren’t shooting the messenger..lol….This show was replaced by 2 Wheel Tuesday so for me the other option is going back to Greg White riding cross country on a Moped and showing re-runs of the weekend races we already seen. :dontknow:

Also, the programming times were wrong again…it appears Superbikes was on at 6:30pst and not 6:pm…so if you were watching SpeedTV at 6pm pst that was Corbins Ride on..not Superbikes..Corbins did a feature on bikes too. I just pointed this out because I saw that Tread responded in this thead when Superbikes was still on. :dontknow:

I got good info. from the show since that bike club in Oakland is close to me...watch out for them on the Streets.:eyecrazy:

Also, was funny with Streetfighter bike saying he rides a 190hp bike at the rear wheel with low gearig and can do 96mph in first gear....what's a 10 do stock...104 or something. ::rolleyes:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I didn't like most of it. the shops were cool, they could do alot more with that.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kaw808 said:
I'm gonna ruin my bike and make it black...Can't wait to get my RAT jacket!
lol...if they let me wear a blooo jacket I'm in...:eek:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts