Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everybody know that I called and dealt with Brad at Superbikesupply.net today and he was great. I purchased a rear stand at a very fair price and he even called pitbull's owner just for me to check on an adaptability issue.
I will update when it arrives but I am already a very happy camper.

Well off to surgery for me I might be gone for a few days... mmmm oxycodone... yummy :lol: :drool:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Mary and Brad are both great to deal with...especially for a guy that rides a Honda. :wink:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well folks im out of surgery, and I must say my wrist feels like hell but they cut a couple of nerves out and fused a bunch of one together so hopefully I will be able to ride again REAL soon.
I go in to get stitches removed and the hard cast put on in about a week... Kawasaki green of course! Thanks for the concern guys and Ill keep ya posted.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It came!!! and its beautiful!!!!!

Wanted to let you all know I received the stand on this past saturday. Ive been busy looking @ houses with my girlfriend and being doped up from my meds so I havent posted it yet. Thanks again superbikesupply! :eek:ccasion1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts