Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Post Whore
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New show on Speed Channel, Tuesdays 9pm ET/ 6pm PT, starting June 27:

SPEED translates the exciting world of high performance motorcycles to television on “Super Bikes!”, a thirty-minute television series dedicated to the high revving, tire shredding, wheel standing world of sport bikes, the most exhilarating machines on the planet.

Each episode of “Super Bikes!” is produced to mirror the edgy, fast paced lifestyle of today’s young motorcycle enthusiasts. POV cameras and the hottest music combined with an insider’s perspective will make “Super Bikes!” a “must see” for today’s young adult male biker. “Super Bikes!” delivers the kick that today’s motorcycle industry and consumer will embrace.

Host Rossi Morreale and special field correspondent and world famous stunt rider Jason Britton take viewers inside the extreme lifestyles of all the personalities featured in each episode of “Super Bikes!”. They go on location at sport bike hot spots, events, tracks, back roads, urban streets, anywhere in the world young riders congregate to share their passion for speed on two wheels.

Viewers will meet the street racers, stunt riders and weekend warriors who live the sport bike lifestyle.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I plan on watching it....

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Sounds like squid recruitment to me too. :rolleyes: But I'll give it a shot.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Andy said:
Sounds like squid recruitment to me too. :rolleyes: But I'll give it a shot.
Should fit right in Andy...:poser:

:spit:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Should fit right in Andy...:poser:

:spit:
I'm a poser Toooo..........:beer:
I drink foo foo beer....
I wear gold chains........
I have a stainless slip on.....
I even still have my front wheel reflectors on...
I park at Starbucks (and Bone Daddy's)

Pose on Andy!!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Austin10RPowers said:
I'm a poser Toooo..........:beer:
I drink foo foo beer....
I wear gold chains........
I have a stainless slip on.....
I even still have my front wheel reflectors on...
I park at Starbucks (and Bone Daddy's)

Pose on Andy!!
Damn now I have to buy a new slip on. 1 out of 5 I guess not too bad.
Should have kept the carbon fiber muzzy that did not perform as well as the stainless scorpion that someone practically gave me.:cool:

BTW :repost:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wasnt too bad, some interesting lookin streetfighters. IT has potential to do us right..... THe one thing i did disagree with was all the stunting they were doing in traffic, that is giving people the wrong idea of "superbikes" as always . I guess they figure if they didnt have some of this in the show people wouldnt tune in.....:dontknow:

And another thing , what tha fawk happened to 2 wheel tuesday. I thought that day belonged to the bikes but i guess that is changing as well. As soon as superbikes went off this gay ass import tuner challenge show came on.... Oh well guess that means i will be watching speed channel even less now...:fu2:

Tonite they are suppose to showcase the ZX-14 @ 8 pm on speed channel

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
GreenMachine666 said:
Wasnt too bad, some interesting lookin streetfighters. IT has potential to do us right..... THe one thing i did disagree with was all the stunting they were doing in traffic, that is giving people the wrong idea of "superbikes" as always . I guess they figure if they didnt have some of this in the show people wouldnt tune in.....:dontknow:

And another thing , what tha fawk happened to 2 wheel tuesday. I thought that day belonged to the bikes but i guess that is changing as well. As soon as superbikes went off this gay ass import tuner challenge show came on.... Oh well guess that means i will be watching speed channel even less now...:fu2:

Tonite they are suppose to showcase the ZX-14 @ 8 pm on speed channel

But the disclaimer at start said the usual, professional stunters, controlled.....friggin liars. Is that why the bike cop came by?

The rat bike guys already had practically their own special on discovery channel or something- seen them before.

·
Registered
969 Posts
The show was ok. that tuner show after super bikes was :gay:
I'll check out the next show to see where they are going with it. The show was not that impressive IMO.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Being that I live in SF i was dissapointed about them not showing any of the great roads that we have out here. You can do wheelies in any city. I think Jason did a horrible job he should stick to stunting, thats my .02.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The show was crap. Thank God I didn't tell anyone to make sure they watch it. I'd be embarressed to see them today. I had the same "haven't I seen this before" thought going through my head during the whole streetfighter segment. The show was just like the V-twin show. Boring. The show is called Superbikes, right? Thats odd, all I remember seeing is some Brits streetfighter collection, shit-ass rat bikes and some douche on a red cbr600rr doing wheelies every now and then. At least there wasn't a repulsive rap/mosh/deathmetal soundtrack going on the whole time.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Not impressed. Agree on the disclaimer at the beginning. Professionals??? Controled Environments???

Well they never said professional at what. And I guess judging by the Bike Cop that he had control of the situation.

I can see all that at the local shop in any one of a number of stunt videos.

But its only been 1 show. They said its on again tonight. Any one know if its a new show or a repeat of last night already.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
champ91 said:
Not impressed. Agree on the disclaimer at the beginning. Professionals??? Controled Environments???

Well they never said professional at what. And I guess judging by the Bike Cop that he had control of the situation.

I can see all that at the local shop in any one of a number of stunt videos.

But its only been 1 show. They said its on again tonight. Any one know if its a new show or a repeat of last night already.
Repeat

I think corbins ride on that came on earlier was better than this crap show corbins did coverage of a trackday at Barbers

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
dwill said:
The show was crap. Thank God I didn't tell anyone to make sure they watch it. I'd be embarressed to see them today. I had the same "haven't I seen this before" thought going through my head during the whole streetfighter segment. The show was just like the V-twin show. Boring. The show is called Superbikes, right? Thats odd, all I remember seeing is some Brits streetfighter collection, shit-ass rat bikes and some douche on a red cbr600rr doing wheelies every now and then. At least there wasn't a repulsive rap/mosh/deathmetal soundtrack going on the whole time.
...pretty much sums it up for me too. I figured as much from the previews though. Why can't someone make a bike show about doing a trackday, doing maintenance or upgrading sportbikes, or going on a group ride on cool roads? It's too bad the majority of America is wrapped up in the whole nascrap thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
dwill said:
I agree. turned it off half way thru. not the kinda riders I see here in Phoenix. Where was that again, Oakland?

Tonite they are suppose to showcase the ZX-14 @ 8 pm on speed channel.
Hope that is better, should be.

·
Registered
828 Posts
phastone said:
...pretty much sums it up for me too. I figured as much from the previews though. Why can't someone make a bike show about doing a trackday, doing maintenance or upgrading sportbikes, or going on a group ride on cool roads? It's too bad the majority of America is wrapped up in the whole nascrap thing.

:+1:
that show sucked, in my opinion

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
eros said:
I agree. turned it off half way thru. not the kinda riders I see here in Phoenix. Where was that again, Oakland?

Tonite they are suppose to showcase the ZX-14 @ 8 pm on speed channel.
Hope that is better, should be.
Dam I have a dinner date. Can someone record it for me?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts