Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Gold anything ain't my taste these days. Neither are flowers. Gotta say though, it should call attention to it's self and if it makes folks see you when you're ridin' that's a good thing... as long as it ain't just the popo that it attracts. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
upsman said:
I accidentally won this helmet on ebay the other night. My wife does not like it but my girlfriend does. Does anybody have an opinion on it?
So did your wife discuss this with your girlfriend? Impressive. ( but your wife is correct )
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
king-tony said:
I hate loud helmets.
Tony i can see by your avatar that you speak the truth! As for getting picked on, im not worried, my biceps are bigger than this helmet. :lol: The helmet is nib and i paid $469. msrp $649 If it is too homo i will relist it on ebay.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Holy chick helmet.......someone turn down the volume on that helmet.

Try selling it to someone else on eBay and get some of your money back.

Great helmet maker....really ugly markings.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have back-ups. Maybe i will use this one late at night when im feeling fruity! As for the price, ive read that dealers are not allowed to advertise a price other than msrp. If the msrp is $649 and i paid $469 i cannot see how that is not a great deal. Can a dealer make more than $180 selling this helmet?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
upsman said:
I have back-ups. Maybe i will use this one late at night when im feeling fruity! As for the price, ive read that dealers are not allowed to advertise a price other than msrp. If the msrp is $649 and i paid $469 i cannot see how that is not a great deal. Can a dealer make more than $180 selling this helmet?
I didnt say Salva advertised the price, I just said I picked out the Sumoy Extream that I liked and called slava ang got it for under $500.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
crispin said:
I didnt say Salva advertised the price, I just said I picked out the Sumoy Extream that I liked and called slava ang got it for under $500.
I didnt say Slava advertised the price either. I stated online dealers could not advertise their lowest price hence internet shopping for the best price is useless. I dont feel like picking up the phone. So you dont think Slava gave you a great deal on your extreme.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
upsman said:
I didnt say Slava advertised the price either. I stated online dealers could not advertise their lowest price hence internet shopping for the best price is useless. I dont feel like picking up the phone. So you dont think Slava gave you a great deal on your extreme.
Yes I think he ripped me off.

I think you and I are using different internets or something.

Now I know why the hell my stuff takes so long to get to my house.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
flatout said:
Play with the meat a little less and more with the potatoes and you'll get your stuff overnighted next time biatch. ;)

btw your other stuff is going out tuesday for you.
Ya whatever - like you should be giving pointers :)

Where are my PP's at???

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
crispin said:
Ya whatever - like you should be giving pointers :)

Where are my PP's at???
No Pointers needed your out of the game :)

pp tracking below.

Exception -
Rescheduled
Rescheduled Delivery:
May 17, 2005
Shipped to:
BOCA RATON, FL, US
Shipped or Billed on:
May 11, 2005

Tracking Number:
1Z 82E 5E0 03 4051 440 7
Service Type:
GROUND
Weight:
22.00 Lbs
Note:
Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of May 17, 2005.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts