Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Oceanside, about 40 mins north of downtown San Diego and i can not find a suomy dealer anywhere. i tried the search but still nothing. Anyone in the greater San Diego area know of a retailer, so i can try on before i drop some cash.

·
Registered
199 Posts
There is one but I cant remember the name and nothing is pulling up on the internet for some strange reason. Ill look into it more or maybe just give you directions but yes its here and they have a bunch in stock. Its off the last exit before the 163 ends and turns into the 15, so for you heading south take the clairmont mesa blvd exit heading east make your first left that runs parallel to the 163 heading north and it should be a mile or 2 up the road on your right. Its a huge store weird that I cant find shit on the internet about it. Dont shoot me if im off but im 99% sure the directions are good. Or you can pm me and ill do the leg work with you and show you where its at.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks stadanco! good looking out man

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it fun bike center? that came up in that area and it seems to be a huge ass store.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Check out Extreme Supply, they are in Signal Hill, Ca. (800) 499-5042
They are also on ebay as Helmet Depot. I bought a Suomy from them and had a good experience.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts