Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
done deal here!! think i may have pissed off the neighbor AND scared the shit out of his cat but it wasn't intentional. scaring the cat that is....

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Didn't really want to start a new thread on this so i figured i'd post here. Thought this was a really neat tribute to supersic, and so typically cool of rossi. So while he may not be the fastest guy out there anymore, he's still the class of the field in my mind.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/Feb/120229i2.htm

Seven-time MotoGP World Champion Valentino Rossi unveiled his new AGV helmet for the 2012 MotoGP season before testing started Tuesday in Sepang.

The helmet's new paint scheme features a tribute to Rossi's late friend and MotoGP rival Marco Simoncelli. The front of Rossi's helmet features Simoncelli's familiar red stripes-on-white design before blending into a wild, multi-colored scheme that has become a hallmark of Rossi lids throughout his career.

Rossi's helmet also features a much more pronounced aerodynamic wing at the back than his previous helmets.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yhea its cool that he is keeping his memory alive by wearing it all season. Im not suprised, thats just the kind of guy Rossi is.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
this is really a legit idea. Posting to Facebook!! Lets do this. Thousands for him!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
am I missing something?
yeah man, this is an old thread and the whole revving engines thing was on 11-04 or 11-06 or something. The rossi tribute helmet pics were just added recently. At least i think that's what screw it was saying.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
damn you threads from months ago!! it got me. lol. thats what I get for not paying attention and being on the forum in the middle of class.

Carry on lads!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn you threads from months ago!! it got me. lol. thats what I get for not paying attention and being on the forum in the middle of class.

Carry on lads!
No problem man. Ive dug up a few old threads as well. Just cool to see folks remembering in an age where things like this are soon forgotten.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had the pleasure to make it to a motogp race in spain in 2009 and meet him. very nice guy such a tragedy he's gone now. He pushed the people around him to be be better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts