Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Palm Beach county and surrounding areas. Hey Guy's, anyone up for a ride on Sunday the 1st. I would like to start early to miss the traffic.:helmet:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I'm in....lets see who's around us? Wildcats,Garth I know theres someone from vero beach on here....jason something? Lets get a solid ride going

all I will say for me though, I'm in pending hang over hahaa

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Palm Beach ride

I'm in....lets see who's around us? Wildcats,Garth I know theres someone from vero beach on here....jason something? Lets get a solid ride going

all I will say for me though, I'm in pending hang over hahaa
Look's like you and me so far:helmet:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Naw we have a couple guys sunday riding from soflasportbikes.com

They might be kind newbish but hey we all started some where soooo

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
how was the ride?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ride

The ride was great!!:helmet: We went to the Florida Sport Bikes meet spot.Then rode around the lake counter clockwise.Then South down kinda a snakie curvey road.Then back uo north.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Zx10forme,
Here David from USA. The ride was great!! We went to the Florida Sport Bikes meet spot.Then rode around the lake counter clockwise.Then South down kinda a snakie curvey road.Then back to north. some moments are live in our mind as a remembrances. Thanks Have A Nice Day

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi zx10forme,
here david from usa. The ride was great!! We went to the florida sport bikes meet spot.then rode around the lake counter clockwise.then south down kinda a snakie curvey road.then back to north. Some moments are live in our mind as a remembrances. Thanks have a nice day
wow!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts