Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad dude. This came from http://ispbonline.com

Okay so this damn site has been up and running for over a month now, and nobody has got on here and post about the awsome suzuki. Now that shits just not right at all. I mean what bike spends more time on the lift than it does on the road? What bike goes through rod bearings as fast as it does tires? Who's bike runs its absoult best when its on its way out to chads, because it knows that it is going to get put on a lift as soon as it gets there? The answer to those questions go as follows suzuki,suzuki, and Dan's bike which is a suzuki. Now don't get me wrong here I love my bike. It keeps up with all you NO2 feed, Full system, power commander, bmc air filter, frequntly changed oil bikes just fine on the streets in town. So what if I have to fold in my mirrors alittle to keep up on the hi-way. I don't care if my bike flashes FI at me all the fucking time with a bright ass red LED. Shit that just means Its running top notch right? We all know which bike dominates on the track (right Diggler).
I mean if you want a bike that will run forever you go buy honda. If you want to go fast all the time, hit twisties do wheelies and stoppies you go buy a Yamaha, And if you want to go fast as hell and scare last nights taco bell out of yourself ask the godfather if you can take the kaw for a ride. If you feel like riding for an hour or two and the working on your shit for an hour or two then you go buy the suzuki. Its the trouble shooters dream bike(jason, craig). It always has some thing wrong with it. New or old it doesn't matter ask fat ass about his O5 or you can just ask the king of indy about his 03. They will both tell you the same thing suzukis were made to sit on a lift. Ya know some of you(tony,otis), bitch about your yamahas because they break all the time. Let me ask you this has your bike ever breathed fire? Nope only a gixxer six will do that. Im not sure y i did that shit, but i can give you an educated guess. It just wanted to die! Think about it. It was a zook 600 mind you that was towing a fat piece of shit around 24 7. Wouldn't you spit fire and flip over to try and shake that extra 400 pounds off your back too? Fuck I know I would! You all have given me shit about not cleaning and takeing care of my shit in the past, and I'm sure you will in the future also. You all need to realize one thing. A gixxer runs better on old oil, a loose chain, and coverd in bird shit they just prefer it. If I were to start cleaning and working on that bike more, then it might start to expect it, and that would be a bad thing because that means that it would break more.

ya with all that said this is what it breaks down to

Yamaha= supermodel
Kawi= porn star
Honda= overweight track star
suzuki=sickly white trash that you see walking every were cause their shits broke down


GOD DAMN I was bored this morning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
bluebyyouz said:
My bad dude. This came from http://ispbonline.com

Okay so this damn site has been up and running for over a month now, and nobody has got on here and post about the awsome suzuki. Now that shits just not right at all. I mean what bike spends more time on the lift than it does on the road? What bike goes through rod bearings as fast as it does tires? Who's bike runs its absoult best when its on its way out to chads, because it knows that it is going to get put on a lift as soon as it gets there? The answer to those questions go as follows suzuki,suzuki, and Dan's bike which is a suzuki. Now don't get me wrong here I love my bike. It keeps up with all you NO2 feed, Full system, power commander, bmc air filter, frequntly changed oil bikes just fine on the streets in town. So what if I have to fold in my mirrors alittle to keep up on the hi-way. I don't care if my bike flashes FI at me all the fucking time with a bright ass red LED. Shit that just means Its running top notch right? We all know which bike dominates on the track (right Diggler).
I mean if you want a bike that will run forever you go buy honda. If you want to go fast all the time, hit twisties do wheelies and stoppies you go buy a Yamaha, And if you want to go fast as hell and scare last nights taco bell out of yourself ask the godfather if you can take the kaw for a ride. If you feel like riding for an hour or two and the working on your shit for an hour or two then you go buy the suzuki. Its the trouble shooters dream bike(jason, craig). It always has some thing wrong with it. New or old it doesn't matter ask fat ass about his O5 or you can just ask the king of indy about his 03. They will both tell you the same thing suzukis were made to sit on a lift. Ya know some of you(tony,otis), bitch about your yamahas because they break all the time. Let me ask you this has your bike ever breathed fire? Nope only a gixxer six will do that. Im not sure y i did that shit, but i can give you an educated guess. It just wanted to die! Think about it. It was a zook 600 mind you that was towing a fat piece of shit around 24 7. Wouldn't you spit fire and flip over to try and shake that extra 400 pounds off your back too? Fuck I know I would! You all have given me shit about not cleaning and takeing care of my shit in the past, and I'm sure you will in the future also. You all need to realize one thing. A gixxer runs better on old oil, a loose chain, and coverd in bird shit they just prefer it. If I were to start cleaning and working on that bike more, then it might start to expect it, and that would be a bad thing because that means that it would break more.

ya with all that said this is what it breaks down to

Yamaha= supermodel
Kawi= porn star
Honda= overweight track star
suzuki=sickly white trash that you see walking every were cause their shits broke down


GOD DAMN I was bored this morning
HAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAA...DAMN THAT WAS SOME FUGGEN PRETTY FUNNY SHEIAAT.

The ZUKE1K aint that bad................................................is it :eek:
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
The guy that wrote that should send it in to Suzi so they can use it in their two page 20th anniversary ads. Maybe he could win their write in contest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,179 Posts
I've gotta say that his analogies are pretty damn accurate. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Now, I think I'll go spank my porn star for a little while. First time the weather and my schedule have cooperated since I got Verde Loca. The curse must have LIFTED!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
El Diablo said:
I've gotta say that his analogies are pretty damn accurate. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Now, I think I'll go spank my porn star for a little while. First time the weather and my schedule have cooperated since I got Verde Loca. The curse must have LIFTED!!! :thumbsup:
Spank her little ass all the way the TACO BELL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :lol: :lol: :crackup: i love the porn star too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,179 Posts
bluebyyouz said:
Spank her little ass all the way the TACO BELL
Done the best I could bring myself to do on those horrid fuggin' Dunflops. I tell ya, I simply can't build ANY confidence in those tires at all... She won't get the grudge fuggin' she wants until I get her some new shoes. :heyyou:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top