Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little story to tell. I was parting out my zx10 a few weeks ago (some of you guys bought parts from me.) I have always shipped items right on time. About five days ago, one guy named PANTH on this forum asked me about the shock, we made a deal $90 shipped, I told him that he would have to pay right away or I will sell the shock to some one else, he agreed and I gave him my paypal. After about four days without hearing from him about the payment, I sold the shock to another guy. And today I opened my email and all of a sudden I see a payment from him, I calmly send the guy an email explaining what happen and sending him his $90 back, because his payment was 4 days late. A few hours later I see a negative feedback on my profile. Its not cool to do business like that, this is kind of funny and at the same time it pisses me off when people do business like that.

*This guy has only 3 posts on the forum and he already ruined my clean reputation.

Can admins remove the negative feedback or something?

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
what a tool, but be aware next time of people with no posts, they like to do shit like that on here.

oh yeah panth your :gay:

·
Registered
615 Posts
He obviously didn't use an instant tranfer option...that is if he paid up when he said he did...

Overall though...that pretty lame, he should have sent you an e-mail claiming payment sent.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He obviously didn't use an instant tranfer option...that is if he paid up when he said he did...

Overall though...that pretty lame, he should have sent you an e-mail claiming payment sent.
I made a few deals through paypal, and paypal send an automatic message thats saying that "you got a payment" or something similar to that. I mean I could have wait for him to pay me but he didnt contact me or anything like that, oh yeah he also had my phone number

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I agree...You can only wait so long before selling to someone else...Communication is the key...He should have let you know that he was mailing the payment.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I agree...You can only wait so long before selling to someone else...Communication is the key...He should have let you know that he was mailing the payment.
by mailing you mean internet "paypal" or sending it through USPS? I mean I dont even think that Paypal has any other option except "transfer funds" and it takes like 1 minute to send or receive a payment, the status could be pending but you would still get an email that you got a payment

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
by mailing you mean internet "paypal" or sending it through USPS? I mean I dont even think that Paypal has any other option except "transfer funds" and it takes like 1 minute to send or receive a payment, the status could be pending but you would still get an email that you got a payment
By mailing I mean however it showed up in your mailbox or email/acct etc, but either way I always send a personal email and post up in the thread that payment was sent etc...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By mailing I mean however it showed up in your mailbox or email/acct etc, but either way I always send a personal email and post up in the thread that payment was sent etc...
oh ok, agree on that one bro, the buyer has to notify the seller about payment or payment delays, by the way we afreed on immediate payment, he didnt pay right away, so he broke the deal:headshake

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can any one tell me how can I get that off of my reputation?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
for life

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
man i will always buy from you dont worry

·
Registered
255 Posts
Same here

Had the same thing happen to me on another forum... dude sent me payment 2 weeks after we talked, Then had the nerve to talk shit about me on the forum... I ALWAYS STATE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!! :dontknow::dontknow:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
:spit:

positive rep will take care of that pesky rash sladkixxx.
i'll hit you up with some good rep to help get rid of the bad juju. just because to me immediate payment means "right now" and not when your ready four days later. a few more positive reps and your red square will be history

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me on another forum... dude sent me payment 2 weeks after we talked, Then had the nerve to talk shit about me on the forum... I ALWAYS STATE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!! :dontknow::dontknow:
Im with you, when someone has the money in hand, they get the part.

I dont understand why some people think you should wait days, when you really dont know their intentions, which could be to back out, and then you passed on someone with cash ready to send.

Everyone needs to understand how it is, the first person to send the money gets the part. Nothing personal! Especially in this day and age economy with so many fewer people with expendable cash, how can you be expected to turn down "Im ready to send Paypal right now?"

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Im with you, when someone has the money in hand, they get the part.

I dont understand why some people think you should wait days, when you really dont know their intentions, which could be to back out, and then you passed on someone with cash ready to send.

Everyone needs to understand how it is, the first person to send the money gets the part. Nothing personal! Especially in this day and age economy with so many fewer people with expendable cash, how can you be expected to turn down "Im ready to send Paypal right now?"
:+1:

I will send ya some positive rep!

·
Registered
615 Posts
i Don't get it....an Admin couldn't remove something as insane as that?:dontknow: oh well....should save the link to this thread so you don't have to explain your one negative feedback point again...:lol:

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
i Don't get it....an Admin couldn't remove something as insane as that?:dontknow: oh well....should save the link to this thread so you don't have to explain your one negative feedback point again...:lol:
It can be done but there are always 2 sides to a story. I believe this poster because the one in question has no posts/history. So in that respect I will never ask YSR to delete a negative until the full story can be proved.

On that note read the sticky's for sales or buys there is a ton of information out there to not get in that situation. Also, when selling something I always tell a member the first one that I get an email from PayPal is the actual buyer. So if someone says save it for me that don't count(unless I agree because I know the member already). :wink:

bloo

1 - 20 of 33 Posts