Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
The tire wars continue, like they did in F1 , they will have to go to single manufacturer tires eventually, wait for the Indy Gp , that track will kill motorcycle tires.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Single brand tyre rule is the way to go, there are already enough variables as it is. And there should be some sort of rule for who gets to ride in the peak of motorcycle racing, they shouldn't allow riders with no previous achievements in an international event to cruise around the track.

Great interview thanks for posting Dana. Rossi is as modest and as honest as usual. True champion.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The tire wars continue, like they did in F1 , they will have to go to single manufacturer tires eventually, wait for the Indy Gp , that track will kill motorcycle tires.
:+1: I'll admit that I thought 1 tire Manfu. in WSB would make for dull racing. But that series is more exciting to watch than any other MC series..Period. No fun watching Rossi run off and win by 39 secs..and the same for Stoner. Yes the rider has a lot to do with it. But this "tire war" is making for dull "racing"

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
watch out Danno's lurking............:shady:

BD

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
everyone speaking for everyone else. Hey heres what I have to say not that anyone gives a crap. Danno, I think you should come back and keep on posting. We ALL take a ribbing from time to time but no need to get that bent out of shape. Ok I am done.....I spoke for me self. :)

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Duhammel and Kurtis Roberts had no place there either.
Thats for sure! and frankly thats the real reason Miguel pulled off as he knew it.

BD

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Duhammel and Kurtis Roberts had no place there either.
Heck Chaz Davies rides better than the both of them turds...lol I really hope if Team Roberts continues that they PLEASE get another rider. Mayeb pick any other AMA rider and they'll do better.:rolleyes: Heck I'll change my last name to Roberts if it means I can give it a try. :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts