Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
newest addition to my two wheeled family. was sitting in my buddies garage since he bought it with a little under 1k on the odometer. made me an offer i couldn't refuse and plus it had gold wheels....

great bike, rides real smooth and handles super tight. i'll post more pics up soon.

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i do like the special edition yami, the yellow looks great.

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^yep. hellava deal too. bike was way too much new imo but you gotta love stock marchesinis and ohlins with the throwback trim.

·
Registered
987 Posts
sweet bike, kawi need to do something like that w/ the 10

·
Registered
410 Posts
One of the best looking literbikes ever IMO....almost on par with the ducatis.

It's been all downhill since this model though. How they went from that sexy beast to the current 2009 bug-eyed mostrocity is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I want a blonde!!! I seen the LE in person at the motorcycle show a couple years ago and it was a really nice looking bike.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
damn, I hate yamaha's but thats the anniversary addition, if I remember right it came with the upgraded suspension, and a couple other upgrades over the stock r1 that year...its either a 06/07 right? Sick though!!!

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn, I hate yamaha's but thats the anniversary addition, if I remember right it came with the upgraded suspension, and a couple other upgrades over the stock r1 that year...its either a 06/07 right? Sick though!!!
There were two models of the anniversary edition that came out in 2006, the SE & the LE. Both came in the throwback trim but the LE had all the goodies and the price tag to go with it. Only 500 LEs made. Mine is # 414.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Those are pimp rides. Can't go wrong with any LE bike IMHO. Nice!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah thats a nice bike...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts