Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the problem with some stupid cagers that enjoy to use theyr car window washer to spry the biker behind?.They enjoy to see the biker reaction when he gets wet.They laugh too.F...rs:thefinger

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah... seen it done to me a couple times over the years. It never really bothered me cuz its usually college age kids or younger that do stuff like that. I really couldn't care less what they think is funny.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
its tough not to react in that situation...especially when you can see em laughin and you know they're fuggn with you...but if you do, keep in mind they can hurt you or some other rider, much more than you could hurt them, .

·
Banned
814 Posts
i would have to laugh in unison as i took off their side view mirror.. it'd be a good time had by all, as i could then sell them the replacement mirror when they call me the following morning.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Abortions Suck said:
i would have to laugh in unison as i took off their side view mirror.. it'd be a good time had by all, as i could then sell them the replacement mirror when they call me the following morning.

:spit: :crackup:

·
Registered
656 Posts
12RPilot said:
I've had drinks thrown out at me, cigarettes, fast food trash, etc. I'm not sure these oblivions even know I'm back there, but they do after they piss me off.
Gotta watch out for them cigs, they get me pissed off.:angryfire

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Take their wing mirors off or as we used to do have a rubber snake to hand and throw that through the window at them usually gives them the message, But can be dangerous...

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Yea i hate when people throw cigarettes out the window whether i'm on the bike or drivin in my car! B/c that could be dangerous if somethin catches on fire! There needs to be some kinda of law against that? Should be illegal if u ask me.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Zxrider said:
What's the problem with some stupid cagers that enjoy to use theyr car window washer to spry the biker behind?.They enjoy to see the biker reaction when he gets wet.They laugh too.F...rs:thefinger
Just don't react, nor give them the satisfaction. Not only is it the "safe" response, they usually quit when they see it's not getting a rise/reaction out of you.

D

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
BigDally said:
Just don't react, nor give them the satisfaction. Not only is it the "safe" response, they usually quit when they see it's not getting a rise/reaction out of you.

D
or get there plate number and tell on them...lol :dontknow: tell the cops they were ridin dirty...:lol:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
tell the cops they were ridin dirty...:lol:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Whats worse is getting bits of red hot catalytic convertor in your face from some old POS Buick.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Oh yeah, I love that. It usually happens as you've just freshly cleaned your visor for the days ride too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts