Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
2004 for 8K?

rather spend 4K more for a bike thatis 8 years newer or get a 2004 Ducati for that price.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Barryings, hmmmmm, wonder if they're ceramic?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
what for? you'd only ride it to the SB:sbucks: to get your fix...:heyyou:
Well duh!

It would be a tough choice, should I go with tne new 2011 ZX-10R or take the Duc to get my Venti Latte. But I mean let's be honest here, wouldn't you rather be on a nice Sport Bike rolling up to SB?

What where you thinking Caging it? Rollerblades?
:crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
About 25yrs from now the 1st Gen will be so rare and will be on some TV auction show and will sell for(Best Austin Powers/Dr. Evil Voice) 1 MILLION DOLLARS....so to me sounds like a great deal. :mrgreen: :thumbsup::helmet:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
About 25yrs from now the 1st Gen will be so rare and will be on some TV auction show and will sell for(Best Austin Powers/Dr. Evil Voice) 1 MILLION DOLLARS....so to me sounds like a great deal. :mrgreen: :thumbsup::helmet:
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dude seems legit to me! I think we should take up a forum collection and split the price for the last of the breed of ZX10s :eek:ccasion1

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Well duh!

It would be a tough choice, should I go with tne new 2011 ZX-10R or take the Duc to get my Venti Latte. But I mean let's be honest here, wouldn't you rather be on a nice Sport Bike rolling up to SB?

What where you thinking Caging it? Rollerblades?
:crackup:
:lol:....touche my friend!!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts