Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have a co-worker that you can not stand what so ever?

I will start. I work in a mechanical engineering firm and we all use computers. Well this lady started working a few months after me and she use to work a company that I did when I first moved here. So I knew her background and that she wasn't a good person. Well she is the only girl that works for us. So this is what she does that drives me nuts. We all have cubicals and for some reason she feels the need to pound on the keyboard. She tries to sing along with the radio and she has the worst voice in the world. We have standard drawings and drawing standards and she changes them so we have to go back and fix them all the time. No one in the office can stand her and I think after the holidays she is going bye bye. I have told her that she sucks at singing and shouldn't even attempt it cause she is so bad. I would get a lot more done at work but she makes me too mad. I have headphones up and the speakers turned up as loud as I can but she will hit the keyboard twice as hard and sing so its over top the music I am listening too. I want to throw her out the window so bad.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
i gots one for sure. Relative of the company kinda thing so he doesnt do anything and I am stuck with all the work and get paid way less....LAME

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
luckz88 said:
Do any of you guys have a co-worker that you can not stand what so ever?

I will start. I work in a mechanical engineering firm and we all use computers. Well this lady started working a few months after me and she use to work a company that I did when I first moved here. So I knew her background and that she wasn't a good person. Well she is the only girl that works for us. So this is what she does that drives me nuts. We all have cubicals and for some reason she feels the need to pound on the keyboard. She tries to sing along with the radio and she has the worst voice in the world. We have standard drawings and drawing standards and she changes them so we have to go back and fix them all the time. No one in the office can stand her and I think after the holidays she is going bye bye. I have told her that she sucks at singing and shouldn't even attempt it cause she is so bad. I would get a lot more done at work but she makes me too mad. I have headphones up and the speakers turned up as loud as I can but she will hit the keyboard twice as hard and sing so its over top the music I am listening too. I want to throw her out the window so bad.
:lol: well Chad we all have turds on our jobs!!! we just have to ignore them....or we will get insane...:lol:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I feel you 100%. i have a lady that sits next to me an coughs and hacks all day and doesn't cover her mouth. She also stamps her papers like she is triing to put a hole in the desk. Now just to let you guys know and this is funny, this lady could be a linebacker for a football team. I to draw site plans and do design work for a real estate firm in NYC. This lady is a true trouble maker and I have to sit next to her.... Oh lucky me........ But its ok everytime she has triied to get me it trouble it has blown up in her face. So after my review I will be telling my boss that they have to move her or me. They will move her cause if they move me they have to move the hole room of printers and scanners behind me. The funny thing is that no one wants to sit next to her...hahaha. ...

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't when she is pounding on the keyboard.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Well let me tell you about the guy I work for. A real jerk. Can't stand him.

Oh, wait, I'm self employed. :lol:

I feel for you guys stuck in the gray cubes.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
no such luck here just me in my truck :mrgreen: eat a bunch of chili ,pickled eggs , vegemite and wash it down with some cold beers the night before a work day then in the morning just walk by and give her a good "crop dusting":thumbsup:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
gpz1100 said:

:mrgreen: i work at least with two retards.....:spit:
oh well might as well laugh about it...:cool:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I just found out yesterday that I only have 29 credits left. So I will be graduating next fall, WWWOOOOTTTTT. So I don't think that I will have to deal with her much longer

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
gpz1100 said:

hey, my cube aint gray....lol Oh and I have another lady across from me that I swear if she could say one sentence in english and not in hick langauge I would fall on the floor and die. "I aint got none never did have ya'll".....lol Thanks for letting me vent...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zx10ragentblack said:
hey, my cube aint gray....lol Oh and I have another lady across from me that I swear if she could say one sentence in english and not in hick langauge I would fall on the floor and die. "I aint got none never did have ya'll".....lol Thanks for letting me vent...:mrgreen:
Sounds like Hill's type of lady

·
Registered
465 Posts
gpz1100 said:

I feel for you guys stuck in the gray cubes. QUOTE]

I am i the same boat, hate the person I work with..I too am self-employed.. ha ha

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
blackisfaster said:
gpz1100 said:

I feel for you guys stuck in the gray cubes. QUOTE]

I am i the same boat, hate the person I work with..I too am self-employed.. ha ha
buncha ninnys:sad:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't know they made them worse than that?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Yall sound like a buncha whiners to me! :mrgreen:

C'mon Chad...If you cant beat em, join em! :ayyy:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you mean take her out back and do this. :deadhorse

·
Registered