1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I like stunts but I love my body and bike more."UNDAMAGE".. I do enjoy watching stunts..Some of those guys with no gears on any sort a real big :thumbsup: to you!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i dont care how cool you think you are and much of a badazz you think you are. you go down with a sleeveless shirt and no helmet then the bike runs over the top of you. your going to hurt for a while. at least put on a jacket and helmet. geez some people wont ever learn will they.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
:shortbus: :crybaby2: :BangHead: Does roadrash really hurt? I mean does it burn at all when they scrub road debris from your torn flesh with a little plastic brush? What do they do when you completely grind through yor skin and muscle leaving bone exposed? How long do skin grafts take to heal? What happens if the skin grafts don't take?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
:shortbus: :crybaby2: :BangHead: Does roadrash really hurt? I mean does it burn at all when they scrub road debris from your torn flesh with a little plastic brush? What do they do when you completely grind through yor skin and muscle leaving bone exposed? How long do skin grafts take to heal? What happens if the skin grafts don't take?
you use hot tar. :spit:

BD

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Just think these are the clear title bikes you see on ebay for sale every day :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts